signals.lahoud is offline Junior Member

Letro vs Arimidex On Cycle?

My source doesnt ahve AIs, so i'm buying them from ar-r , so liquid letro or liquidex. Ive read on the AI sticky that Aromasin is the way to go but they dont sell it.

so people say letro lowers too much estrogen, and therefore inhibits gains. Others say thats only true if you use too much and if you take .25mg per day its fine.

also they both have a negative effect on lipid, labido, and joints correct? so what makes one worse than the other?

Has anyone here Used Letro as AI during cycle and still and good gains? and what was your dose?

Its just easyer for me to use letro cause i gotta buy it anyway to get rid of some gyno from this cycle i just finished, but if it's really gonna mess up my gains using it during my next cycle then that kinda defeats the purpose of using steroids doesnt it?
    Last edited by signals.lahoud; 06-29-2012 at 10:46 PM.

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Aromasin is known as liquid stane... FYI they do sell it nd it rocks..

oh thanks, the names were so different i didnt realise. Still really curious if anyone has used Letro during a cycle and how it affected thier gains

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by signals.lahoud
    oh thanks, the names were so different i didnt realise. Still really curious if anyone has used Letro during a cycle and how it affected thier gains
    Skip the Leto and run aromasin

I have run both. I like the aromasin better. I love the feeling I get from aromasin and test. I guess its what balance feels like because I felt all messed up on letro. Less water it felt like on letro, but I like the water. I do jits so the extra water helps..

Alot of people say letro inhibits your gains, when you were usin letro during the cycle did you notice that too? and what do u mean all messed up? like sleepy and shit?

I have been told it (letro) supresses IGF, so that is why thry say it inhibits gains. Im just a noob and probabllynot the best person to answer. I felt better and more balanced on stane hormone wise. Dunno quite how to describe it..

DanB is offline Banned
    Letro has little room for error with dosing, slightly too high for a few consective doses could be all it takes to crash your e2 and effectively ruin your cycle, or feel like utter shit for 2-3 weeks at the very least

I cant confirm or deny its effect on iGF but I can tell you that if it does effect IGF it isnt enough to make a difference

Aromasin or Arimidex are far better choices, out of the two, aromasin is prob the best due to it being a sucidal inhibitor meaning it destroys the aromatase enyzyme leaving no chance of a rebound while the armidex mearly inhibits it which leaves the door open for a rebound when you cease taking it

Aromasin also can lower/supress estrogen by as much as 85% while arimidex is about 65%
    Last edited by DanB; 06-30-2012 at 07:43 PM.

swolebrah89 is offline New Member
    double post

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Letro has little room for error with dosing, slightly too high for a few consective doses could be all it takes to crash your e2 and effectively ruin your cycle, or feel like utter shit for 2-3 weeks at the very least

I cant confirm or deny its effect on iGF but I can tell you that if it does effect IGF it isnt enough to make a difference

Aromasin or Arimidex are far better choices, out of the two, aromasin is prob the best due to it being a sucidal inhibitor meaning it destroys the aromatase enyzyme leaving no chance of a rebound while the armidex mearly inhibits it which leaves the door open for a rebound when you cease taking it

Aromasin also can lower/supress estrogen by as much as 85% while arimidex is about 65%
    Good post man, I just ran a cycle and gained 15 lbs, however I'm sure the gains would've been far better if I hadn't run letro, especially for how strong the dosage was. Several weeks at 2.5mg!! Felt like garbage many days, just wanted to lay in bed and sleep all the time. Will have to look into Aromasin for the next time.

I just made a thread on tapering off letro while finishing a cycle. I've done my last test shot, and am waiting to start clomid (Thursday), do you recommend, starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely? I read that in the ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GYNO thread, however it doesn't give a clear answers on coming off while finishing cycle..
    Last edited by swolebrah89; 06-30-2012 at 08:16 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    I dont fully understand your qiestion/proposal, are you proposing to run a clomid pct of 2 weeks or running 20mg of letro? (I sincerly hope it isnt the latter as that is a ludacris dose)

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I dont fully understand your qiestion/proposal, are you proposing to run a clomid pct of 2 weeks or running 20mg of letro? (I sincerly hope it isnt the latter as that is a ludacris dose)
    Wow that post didn't make sense at all. Sorry about that. Let me try again.

Just finished a Test E cycle. I was running Letro as AI throughout, I'm waiting to start my PCT with Clomid. Through the cycle I was running letro at 2.5mg, slowly tapered it off, now I'm not sure if should.

A) Start novla now
    B) Wait to do it with the clomid?
    C) Should I run a small bit of letro through PCT, then take the Novla once I'm done the clomid

I should add, I haven't touched letro in a few days and I'm not sure if it's mind games or I can feel tenderness already.
    Last edited by swolebrah89; 06-30-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swolebrah89 View Post
    Wow that post didn't make sense at all. Sorry about that. Let me try again.

Just finished a Test E cycle. I was running Letro as AI throughout, I'm waiting to start my PCT with Clomid. Through the cycle I was running letro at 2.5mg, slowly tapered it off, now I'm not sure if should.

A) Start novla now
    B) Wait to do it with the clomid?
    C) Should I run a small bit of letro through PCT, then take the Novla once I'm done the clomid

I should add, I haven't touched letro in a few days and I'm not sure if it's mind games or I can feel tenderness already.
    damn, i thought the recommended dosage of letro to suppress estrogen on cycle was .25mg, and 2.5mg was the dose if you are trying to reverse gyno... correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by signals.lahoud View Post
    damn, i thought the recommended dosage of letro to suppress estrogen on cycle was .25mg, and 2.5mg was the dose if you are trying to reverse gyno... correct me if im wrong
    Yup, I went a bit overboard on this, very parodied about gyno. Can't find an answer anywhere on this!!! I'm guessing my best bet will be to keep running letro till I begin my clomid and run both clomid and Novla???

Anyone?

Graco is offline Junior Member
    If you feel the need to run letro then carry on i would use a smaller dose, and use nolva and clomid together

Quote Originally Posted by Graco View Post
    If you feel the need to run letro then carry on i would use a smaller dose, and use nolva and clomid together
    I don't get this post.. Isn't the point of the Nolva to help with rebounding? I was under the impression that I should stop Letro, then hit up the Nolva right away.

Thread Information