Question Changed my PCT....need some dosage advice...

So - Im on week 11 of my first 12 week Test E cycle...and took the advice of a friend about my PCT. But someone on here (a few people) instead recommended Clomid and Nolvo, and Ive decided to follow that and change my original plans. ..... SO my question is...what would the dosage be? And should I take both? or just one? thanks in advance..

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    14 days after last pin start taking Nolva & Clomid. Did you run HCG on cycle? If you did you drop it the day before PCT. I'd take 40 mg Nolva 100 mg Clomid (if you can stand it) for the first week, then half the dosage to 20/50 for the next 3 weeks. Take them just before bed to minimize the effects of the sides, if that makes any sense. If you DID NOT run HCG on cycle, do so next time and see the difference!!! If you did not run it on cycle I'd do 1500 i.u.'s eod for 3 weeks starting immediately after last pin. Next time, do 250 i.u.'s twice a week leading right up to the day prior to PCT. You won't believe the difference!!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 07-12-2012 at 02:56 AM.

btern is offline Associate Member
    hey bro dont wanna diss your mate, but if he reccomended anything besides nolva and clomid i wouldnt take on board any of his advice, any cycle should follow your standard nolva and clomid pct. have you been running an ai and hcg along with your cycle. clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 and your ai should be .25eod (adjust if need be)

Blog Entries
    Almost forgot. A good big daily dose of vitamin C to control cortisol is a must!!

Ok thanks guys...... and Yea I took HCG and Armidex....through the cycle. No sides at all from anything - great gains. Lost weight and BF>...as for my source he's a trustable source. But I just decided to go another way. He uses a different dose of HCG and Armidex as PCT also mixed with a herbal stack - and my personal trainer took his advice - and said it worked for him. I just don't wanna be a test case. Lol. So I've decided to listen to a few guys on here and go the Nolvo and Clomid route.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Ok thanks guys...... and Yea I took HCG and Armidex....through the cycle. No sides at all from anything - great gains. Lost weight and BF>...as for my source he's a trustable source. But I just decided to go another way. He uses a different dose of HCG and Armidex as PCT also mixed with a herbal stack - and my personal trainer took his advice - and said it worked for him. I just don't wanna be a test case. Lol. So I've decided to listen to a few guys on here and go the Nolvo and Clomid route.
    Good idea. PCT is directly related what gains you hold on to when it's all said and done.

btern is offline Associate Member
    x2 good idear mate and congrats on your gains hope you hold on to them, following proper pct is 1 good step in the right direction

Thanks... How long should I wait to do my next cycle? 16 - 20 weeks? The cycle I just Im finishing now was 12 weeks, ...

DanB is offline Banned
    Yeah 16 weeks is a good lenght of time off, no harm to get BW done about 4 week post PCT to make sure everything is back in check too

I wont lie --- Im nervous about coming off the cycle....anyone ever get bad depression or anything like that?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wont lie --- Im nervous about coming off the cycle....anyone ever get bad depression or anything like that?
    Don't go over 50mg on Clomid (100mg causes a lot more sides). 20mg of Nolva. Stretch the Nolva out an extra 2 weeks (making 6 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Don't go over 50mg on Clomid (100mg causes a lot more sides). 20mg of Nolva. Stretch the Nolva out an extra 2 weeks (making 6 weeks).

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nail the PCT and you'll be fine man. Hit the gym hard and fast and DO NOT skip workouts. Try and get in and out in an hour and concentrate on super intensity. You will lose a little strength, so don't use that as the yardstick by which you judge your recovery. Keep your diet strict and make sure to eat enough calories. Fvck the fat, if your eating clean you'll losse the small amount of BF immediately following recovery. Take that vitamin C!!! The HCG is going to make this a breeze. might not even be able to tell!! Good luck!!

Thread Information