Test247 is offline Associate Member

STILL having Gyno / Sex drive issues on cycle (help long time users)

I posted a little bit ago about adding EQ into my cycle and my sex drive was instantly dead. I run HRT between cycles. 6'0, 31yr old male, 205lbs.

Running right now on week 3.5 - 300MG TESTC/ 175MG DECA / 175MG EQ weekly. (Oral 25mg Primo, 20mg Var, ED) - Was running 12.5 EXEMSTANE ED + 10MG NOVAL. Just bumped it to 25MG EXEMESTANE and 20MG NOVAL 4-5 days ago after my gyno started getting worse on the right side again and my sex drive started dipping down to 0 again.

Now I was using arimidex before and going to the Exemestane (Aromasin ) as recommended by people here certainly made a difference I have maintained my sex drive and kept my gyno under control (still slightly swollen but nothing anyone would notice) up until now. I assume levels are getting higher now around week 4.

I just ordered some LETRO. I NEVER needed this much ANTI-E's in the past with cycles 2x this size. It's weird. Only thing I can do now is back down my dosing I guess which sucks as I just started getting some gains.

RobbV is offline New Member
    Look this is expensive but it works.. talk to you're doc get HCG have it compounded in small 3-5 ml bottle (due to shelf life).
    Use it sparingly?? You build a resistance to it.... And that's bad when time to cycle off ..But it will increase you're libido...and for some of us even our size as was my experience....to bad you can't stay on it.

I would like to note,,,, HRT goes in two directions with libido ,,,,, some people it enhances it...... Others and this may be you, if you are a long time abuser.....it makes worse... Fact.

Good luck.

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    Ive been on HRT blast and cruise for about 4 years now. I am good on HRT. Why would HCG do anything on cycle? can you please explain a bit more in detail your theory here.

Thread Information