the juggler is offline Associate Member

Your experiences on PCT and loss/return of muscle fullness

Hi guys!

Story/background: (you can skip this if you just wanna give an quick answer, go to the bold area)

I've had a friend, who has been cycling for a while and is a few weeks into pCT (first time cycling, just 250mg of Test E EW). He asked me a very good question. Myself personally haven't been cycling for years and really never thought about it during PCT, so I'm afraid my memory is too blurry to answer him properly.

Thing is, he wants to know if the low level of muscle hardness (probably glycogen rentention) and low levels of pumps he is expierencing is something that returns eventually? Of course this is not in comparison with being on cycle, but compared with his form before cycle.

I know that the pumps should come back, even though they won't be compareable to on cycle. But what about fullness/hardness?

Do you get harder/fuller and better pumps eventually after doing your PCTs? In other words: Do you feel any rebound mid-/post-pct?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yes, it should return, provided PCT has restored his proper endocrine function. Diet is a HUGE part of 'muscle fullness and hardness' as well. Try cutting out carbs for a few days and see how flat you look, or take a huge dose of T3 and see what happens.

Remember that nutrient partitioning while on cycle is very different from when you are off as well.

Thanks for your reply. A very good post. Hopefully my friend will see the results he wishes to see.

haterade is offline Associate Member
    I would imaging.. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a really small dosage almost like a trt dosage..

It's the double of HRT dosages. And it's most certainly effective

An additional question: How far into PCT do you usually see regain of pumps and/or glycogen retention?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Im also curious on this matter, since my first pct will coming soon. Wondering about the mental aspects as well. Sorry for the hijack.

It's np, good questions

Bump

Thread Information