Judah is offline Member

Finasteride / Nizral 2% / Hairloss and side effects?

I have been doing a lot of research on this as I have a mild concern of losing hair when using AS. Most of what I have read is now steering me away from using Finasteride. Permanat eye floaters, Reduction in testosterone , permanent reduction in the ability to produce DHT from testosterone etc...

Any one here with experience using either compound?

Would love to hear input on this and maybe some other things I can do that don't come with the sides of finasteride.

Judah is offline Member

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    propecia gave me almost every side effect you could get from it and ruined my life for a while, thank god I recovered but some people aren't so lucky check out the forum dedicated to propecia side effects. i also know people who have used it for years with great results so theres really no telling

Razor is offline Banned
    I would use advodart (durasteride) ar-r .com has it, way better. Nizorel 2% works great too and I would use Minioxidle. I use all three when on cycle, and just nizorel and minox when not.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    propecia gave me almost every side effect you could get from it and ruined my life for a while, thank god I recovered but some people aren't so lucky check out the forum dedicated to propecia side effects. i also know people who have used it for years with great results so theres really no telling
    What did propecia do to you, I heard its bad stuff for some, it never gave me any sides.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    pfftt...to each his own.

there was a period in my life where I didnt know any better and was on VERY HIGH doses of dht blockers. Im talking 2.5 mg of finesteride along with .5 mg of Dutasteride. In the evening same thing. That's 5 mg of finesteride and and 1 mg of Dutasteride daily. I got my bloodwork done and my dht was 6 ng/pl. I forget the reference range but it was around mid twenties to 60 something. Nevertheless, I had ZERO side effects even on such a heavy dose. Then you have guys who do one pill of propecia and claim to have permanent ED.

I've tried basically everything and all i use now is 1.25 mg of finesteride daily. Minox morning and night, along with nizoral every few days.

edit: I dont buy that dht blockers reduce test levels. My natty test levels are above the reference range before i ever touched gear and ive been using dht blockers for over 10 years now

double edit: lol @ losing hair on anavar . That dude got something else. And I'd like to see proof of an AI related to MPB
    Last edited by rasc170; 08-01-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Judah is offline Member
    I have Nizral 2% from Johnson and Johnson, is it the same as Nizoral?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I would use advodart (durasteride) ar-r.com has it, way better. Nizorel 2% works great too and I would use Minioxidle. I use all three when on cycle, and just nizorel and minox when not.
    Ok great, thanks.

Thread Information