Blitz88 is offline Associate Member
    I have four 10ml bottles of T400. The concentration is 400mg per ml. Would you run .75ml two times a week for 12 weeks (600 mg a week) or 1 ml two times a week for 12 weeks (800 mg a week) ?? I know most people pin e3d but I have had no complaints every mon and thur in the past. @.75 ml 2x a week for 12 weeks I can use just two bottles and have two for a future cycle. @ 1 ml 2 x a week I will use 3 bottles and have 1 left. I wonder if 600mg a week is sufficient..
    Last edited by Blitz88; 09-26-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This all depends...can you provide your states ie: age,height, weight,BF%? What is your cycle history?
    Do you plan on using an AI? What is your PVT protocal??

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    What is the ingredients of the t400? I used a 400 blend of tests that I shot every 5 days. If you take it every 5 days for ten weeks that equals out to be 560mg per week.

Quote Originally Posted by that guy1234 View Post
    What is the ingredients of the t400? I used a 400 blend of tests that I shot every 5 days. If you take it every 5 days for ten weeks that equals out to be 560mg per week.
    This is not the best choice considering the short esters need to be injected more frequently. You are better served injecting long esters at lower doses, more frequently thn injecting short esters less frequently. You have to take into consideration half life of the esters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    This all depends...can you provide your states ie: age,height, weight,BF%? What is your cycle history?
    Do you plan on using an AI? What is your PVT protocal??
    I am 28 y/o 5'11", 192lbs, approx 12% bf. This will be my 3rd cycle. Dex .25 mg eod on cycle AI. Standard Nolva 50/50/25/25 Clomid 40/40/20/20 18 days after last injection.

Can you tell me what the first2 cycles consisted of and what your gains were.

Those are great stats...I am jelious!

How did you measure 12%?

Sus250 has long and short esters but it's ok to pin twice a week. There is more long ester Test than short esters in Sus250. If T400 has more long ester Test over short esters, pin twice a week. If there are more short esters then pin EOD. As for dosage, I don't think there TOOO much difference between 600mg/wk and 800mg/wk. I think the difference will be made up in diet. I tend to be more conservative in my dosage because lower dose make for easier recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Sus250 has long and short esters but it's ok to pin twice a week. There is more long ester Test than short esters in Sus250. If T400 has more long ester Test over short esters, pin twice a week. If there are more short esters then pin EOD. As for dosage, I don't think there TOOO much difference between 600mg/wk and 800mg/wk. I think the difference will be made up in diet. I tend to be more conservative in my dosage because lower dose make for easier recovery.
    Thanks man I appreciate the advice. I think I'll go with 600mg. My diet is on point that will be no problem.

Can you tell me what the first2 cycles consisted of and what your gains were.

Those are great stats...I am jelious!

How did you measure 12%?
    Thanks! 1st cycle was androphen 12 weeks. Great gains with this. 2nd cycle was T400 but had to stop after a couple weeks due to a shoulder injury. As for my body fat percentage I went to my local medical group about 3 weeks ago. I had a body scan performed. It also gives bone density and BMI. Eating clean for me goes a longgggg way.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz88 View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate the advice. I think I'll go with 600mg. My diet is on point that will be no problem.
    Thats why I hate this new kind'ler gentler approach to giving advise. Here is your anser...good day.

I think it's better to find out the details about you as an individual and then we can make sure your cycle is a complete success.

If you could humor me and answer the questions I asked in post #6, we could make sure your cycle is "tailored" for you!

Can you tell me the make up of your T400? How much of each test...

Thats why I hate this new kind'ler gentler approach to giving advise. Here is your anser...good day.

I think it's better to find out the details about you as an individual and then we can make sure your cycle is a complete success.

If you could humor me and answer the questions I asked in post #6, we could make sure your cycle is "tailored" for you!
    If you would just look after post # 6 I answered your question Chief. Please do me a favor and don't reply if I am wasting your time. There are plenty of people on here willing to give there advice. lmao brah

If you would just look after post # 6 I answered your question Chief. Please do me a favor and don't reply if I am wasting your time. There are plenty of people on here willing to give there advice. lmao brah
    FI was tyoing when you sent that info man and I don't see the reason for rudeness when I am really paying special attention here to help you. Did I miss something??

Can you tell me the make up of your T400? How much of each test...
    200mg decanoate
    30mg isocaproate
    40mg phenylpropionate
    30mg propionate
    50mg cypionate
    50mg enanthate

FI was tyoing when you sent that info man and I don't see the reason for rudeness when I am really paying special attention here to help you. Did I miss something??
    I apologize I thought I may have been asking too much. What you said above was a little misleading.

I apologize I thought I may have been asking too much. What you said above was a little misleading.
    Ok..moving on. You def are on the high end of the long esters so you will def. want to inject 2X per week (example Mon am and Thus pm)
    Standard Nolva 50/25/25/25 Clomid 40/20/20/20 14 days after last injection this should be your pct protocal..notice the slight changes
    Yes 600mg per week enough considering this is REALLY your first cyle. It should be run for 12 weeks. You have your AI gtg.

If you wish you can head over to the nutrition forum and dbl check your diet to maximise your cycle results.

Good luck and thanks for stopping

Ok..moving on. You def are on the high end of the long esters so you will def. want to inject 2X per week (example Mon am and Thus pm)
    Standard Nolva 50/25/25/25 Clomid 40/20/20/20 14 days after last injection this should be your pct protocal..notice the slight changes
    Yes 600mg per week enough considering this is REALLY your first cyle. It should be run for 12 weeks. You have your AI gtg.

If you wish you can head over to the nutrition forum and dbl check your diet to maximise your cycle results.

Good luck and thanks for stopping
    Hey thanks for your time! I'll save this info.

Hey thanks for your time! I'll save this info.
    My pleasure, you should recieve your bill in 10-14 working days

My pleasure, you should recieve your bill in 10-14 working days
    You got it!

200mg decanoate
    30mg isocaproate
    40mg phenylpropionate
    30mg propionate
    50mg cypionate
    50mg enanthate
    Bio? If so great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by that guy1234

Bio? If so great stuff
    Yes, it is Bio. What did you run yours at? Good results?

Yes, it is Bio. What did you run yours at? Good results?
    I've had a lot of great results from Bio. Below is post 3. This is exactly what i took my first cycle. 1cc every 5 days for 10 weeks.

I've had a lot of great results from Bio. Below is post 3. This is exactly what i took my first cycle. 1cc every 5 days for 10 weeks.
    TG1234...while I understand that Test D is a very slow ester it still has a half life of 7 days. This is only 1 day more than Test C. Not to mention the other 200mg worth of test have decreasingly shorter half lives.

My point is that injecting this blend anything less than every 3.5 days would cause spikes and valleys in the op's blood level. This is not the best practice. The desire of anyone using these compounds should be to obtain the most steady blood levels as possible. That is why you will still see ppl injecting longer esters EOD or prop ED even when it is not completely neccassary.

Hopefully this makes sense to both you and the op. Injection of this compound should be every 3.5 days just like Test E would be.

TG1234...while I understand that Test D is a very slow ester it still has a half life of 7 days. This is only 1 day more than Test C. Not to mention the other 200mg worth of test have decreasingly shorter half lives.

My point is that injecting this blend anything less than every 3.5 days would cause spikes and valleys in the op's blood level. This is not the best practice. The desire of anyone using these compounds should be to obtain the most steady blood levels as possible. That is why you will still see ppl injecting longer esters EOD or prop ED even when it is not completely neccassary.

Hopefully this makes sense to both you and the op. Injection of this compound should be every 3.5 days just like Test E would be.
    I understand what you said. I'm going with every mon AM and Thur PM.

I understand and agree 100% with lunk. You can def feel the prop. If you do it Thursday pm try to work out that body part, even if its body weight stuff just to get blood flowing. It'll cut down on pip.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    It is a bit if a waste if you do it every 3.5 days you should do it eod that's 7 injections a fortnight average 3.5 a week a good ml to inject would be .45 ml
    3.5 injections x .45 = 630 mg of test a week
    You should make use if the prop ester in the test otherwise for me personally your not getting the amount of test you think you are!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    It is a bit if a waste if you do it every 3.5 days you should do it eod that's 7 injections a fortnight average 3.5 a week a good ml to inject would be .45 ml
    3.5 injections x .45 = 630 mg of test a week
    You should make use if the prop ester in the test otherwise for me personally your not getting the amount of test you think you are!
    I would agree if his compound ratio was different but did you see how little prop is in the mixture.

It's really why these blends are a joke. A sales gimmick for steroids !

Yeah it is a small amount have to agree Lunk. I have read lately though that even with longer esters it is still better to pin more frequently ED is the advise I've read this is to minimise sides more than anything. I've just started getting acne on my neck from my cycle eod shots so I might try ED shots myself (bit off track sorry OP)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It's really why these blends are a joke. A sales gimmick for steroids!
    I've had that thought before, but yet I continue. Although I'm mixing 1/2cc with 1cc test e every 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Yeah it is a small amount have to agree Lunk. I have read lately though that even with longer esters it is still better to pin more frequently ED is the advise I've read this is to minimise sides more than anything. I've just started getting acne on my neck from my cycle eod shots so I might try ED shots myself (bit off track sorry OP)
    Some ppl do say that more frequent injection cause less sides. I am sure that it probably is a touch better because again it would give a bit more stable level but MOST ppl are not interested in ED injections so 3.5 days in the case of a long ester suffices well enough.

^^^^^^ fair enough Lunk

I also have 200 pills of var @ 10mg per pill. I've never tried var before. What would be a good starting dose? I've read on this site that 30mg/day can be a minimum.

I also have 200 pills of var @ 10mg per pill. I've never tried var before. What would be a good starting dose? I've read on this site that 30mg/day can be a minimum.
    30 is a low dose of Var..60-80 is pretty average...

Thread Information