fusion777 is offline Junior Member

stacking prohormones and real gear.

Ok so this just came to me sorry if it has been posted already , just recently i was planning on doing a dbol only cycle but after reading and some good advice on here quickly learned that was a bad idea(totally bummed me out ) , so my theory is if someone had saaay? tren -e on hand but no test could one use a prohormone in replacment to the test and run it with tren ? have any of you tried this & what would be the risks here other than the usual gyno, shrinking , acne ect.... does anyone know if there would be a bad interaction with the two ? thanks for any input !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NO
    #1 there is no replacement for test except test.
    Doing anything besides test only is NOT a good idea for a 1st cycle; IF you are old enough, experienced enough, diet is in place and physically as well as mentally ready.
    Doing tren the 1st cycle and especially without test is only a disaster sure to happen.

At 6' 3" and 186 fist think you need to work on is the diet if you are looking to gain any size or no matter what you take it wont last past the cycle and gains will be minimal.

fusion777 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i kinda figured it wouldnt work , owell!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Glad you are smart and not run that one.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's better to ask before than after. lol You really dont want to get the dreaded Deca dick at 36 or any age for that fact.

Thread Information