Help with steroids

Hi guys what is the best way to use steroids and what is good I'm new to body building and need help is Dinabol good

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    carefully and responsibly.

need stats bro.

weight
    bf%
    experience
    goal

Hi mate I'm 30 years old went from 130 kg I'm down to 90 kg I'm 175cm tall body fat is around the low 20's Iive in Australia so it is kinda hard to get roids well good ones I only want to take oral no injections

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frieza the dark lord
    Hi mate I'm 30 years old went from 130 kg I'm down to 90 kg I'm 175cm tall body fat is around the low 20's Iive in Australia so it is kinda hard to get roids well good ones I only want to take oral no injections
    You can get steroids easily in Australia, whether it's from the guy at the local gym or shipped internationally from a reputable dealer.

If you aren't ready for injections you're wasting your time...

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    yeah man oral only is no good. whats your training experience/diet?

My diet is good 50 to 100grams of carbs and around 400 to 500 grams of protein a day my carbs are from my rolled oats I have. In the morning and from veggies I have 3 to protein shakes a day as well I take ripped caps to cut fat a test booster bcaa powder and l glutamine.

My exercise I do chest tris mon back bies Tuesday legs shoulders Wednesday chest tries Thursday back bies Friday legs shoulders saturday rest day Sunday cardio is only a 45min walk on incline 16 speed 6.5 to burn the fat

capetown is offline Senior Member
    400 to 500 grams a day? Thats a big difference to be unsure of man. Can you list what you eat in the run of a day? Just by that comment, im going to suggest you spend some time in the nutrition section.

how long have you been working out?

Hi capetown I have my rolled oats in the morning and a protein shake then at ten I have salmon in a tin I get exactly 45 grams of protein then I have chicken and veg for lunch and protein shake about an hour after that I have two teaspoons of bcaa powder I then have my work out and straight after I have my protein shake with l glutamine and four slices of pineapple at 7 I have chicken and veg again and another shake and bcaa powder before I go to bed

Zreonik I have been working out for three years spent most of it stripping down from being fat I started to gain muscle about 3 months ago

I'm trying to find a realy good test booster that is legal I use alpha made by bio flex a Australian company wondering if there is a more potent one out there

Hi capetown I have my rolled oats in the morning and a protein shake then at ten I have salmon in a tin I get exactly 45 grams of protein then I have chicken and veg for lunch and protein shake about an hour after that I have two teaspoons of bcaa powder I then have my work out and straight after I have my protein shake with l glutamine and four slices of pineapple at 7 I have chicken and veg again and another shake and bcaa powder before I go to bed
    Your diet is slacking which is why you're not satisfied with your results are considering steroids man.

What exactly are your goals?

So with my diet what do you think I should do I'd rather do it naturally with out the use of steroids my is to be able to compete in body building

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frieza the dark lord View Post
    I'm trying to find a realy good test booster that is legal I use alpha made by bio flex a Australian company wondering if there is a more potent one out there
    they're a load of BS, dont waste your money. train naturally for a year in the muscle game and use that time to educate yourself on here.

Ok thanks man I have some good program's I will be using but if you guys have any training tips I'm all ears.

Ok thanks man I have some good program's I will be using but if you guys have any training tips I'm all ears.
    What is your TDEE? What is your exact diet (everything you ate yesterday)?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    plenty of info in the training section, if you want a start up prog i'll write you one within the next day or two when ive more time

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Zreonik I have been working out for three years spent most of it stripping down from being fat I started to gain muscle about 3 months ago

Did everyone miss this?
    Started gaining muscle 3 months ago? Easy answer. Forget your ever heard of steroids for at LEAST 1+ years. After 1 year start learning about what is what and how to use them for a good 6 months then and only then consider using aas.

What is TDEE.
    I have a program I'm starting tomorrow this what it is

Monday Wednesday Friday

Chest
    Bench press 5 x 8 to 10 reps
    Flat bench flys 5 x 8 to 10 reps
    Incline bench press 5 x 8 to 10 reps
    Dumbbell pull overs 5 x 8 to 10 reps

Back
    Tbar rows 5 x 8 to 10 reps
    Wide grip chins 6 x till failure
    Seated row 5 x 8 to 10 reps
    Single are row 5 x 8 to 10 reps
    Stiff leg dead lifts 5 x 15 reps

Legs
    Squats 6 x 8 to 12 reps
    Leg press 6 x 8 to 12 reps
    Leg extension 6 x 8 to 12 reps
    Leg curles 6 x 8 to 12
    Lunges 6 x 15 reps

Tuesday Thursday Saturday

Biceps
    Barbell curls 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    Seated dumbbell curls 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    Dumbbell concentrations curls 6 x 6 to 10 reps

Triceps
    Close grip bench press 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    Push downs 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    French press barbell 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    One arm tricep extension 6 x 6 to 10

Shoulders
    Seated barbell press 6 x 6 to 10
    Lateral standing raise 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    Rear delt last raise 6 x 6 to 10 reps
    Front raises dumbell 6 x 6 to 10 reps

Calves and Abs every training day and I will be doing a 45 min walk every morning.

What do you guys think keep in mind I'm training my body parts three times a week what type of diet should I use to gain muscle

Lobby's thanks man I will I'm little sceptical about using steroids id rather do it natural just need some really good nutritional advice.

Lobby's thanks man I will I'm little sceptical about using steroids id rather do it natural just need some really good nutritional advice.
    Good because I can pretty much guarantee you that you will have 10x better results if you wait. I'm not trying to be an ass. I'm speaking from experience and luckily some patience on my part and reading a LOT of horror stories from those who didnt.

I like to use the analogy of why put high octane race fuel into a stock street car or especially one that has some mileage on it? Gains are nil to minimal. Now put it into a modified built engine and it makes a world of difference. Your body is not much different really.

Good point I know I have a long way to go I still don't know if I will or not if I get good results with a proper diet some of those natural guys are big I'm curious to know what they use for supplements.

Honestly most supplement are WAY over rated although I get caught up in it myself.
    A good muti vitamin. Some Vit D, a good post work out drink (dont replace food/meal with drinks) for muscle recovery and if you need a boost either some BCAA in a pre workout drink or good old caffeine.

Ok so I shouldn't take protein powder as I will find it hard to eat 400 to 500 grams a day and is it true the body can only break down 45 grams of protein at a time

Nothing replaces food. You can add powders/drink to help/supplement if you really need to and they do have their usage like I said for post workout but dont start drinking powders 2 or 3x a day especially if you skip any meals due to it.

Better to invest in a good blender and start making your own instead of the canned stuff and using real food.

Yeah true I try to eat 4 to 6 times a day with food and a good serve of protein each meal and then I have my shakes

Do you think my program is to much I wanted to really give the old system a shock

A routine/workout shock is always good and dont forget to mix it up every couple of months or less. Dont get stuck in doing the exact same thing week after week. An easy way to mix things up is to use bars for a few weeks and then switch to dumbbells and throw machines in the mix off and on. Also you have your HIT workout routines and many others.

Did you leave out your warmup portion to each one? Warming up properly is crucial to any routine. Trust me, Injury sucks and not warming up is one of the leading causes to injury. Using aas before you are ready such as FEELING strong and lifting heavy but your tendons are not ready.

One of the biggest mistakes people make is getting stuck in a routine and then not getting gains and getting frustrated. Anytime you stop getting gains it's time to mix it up with routine and/or diet.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Good point I know I have a long way to go I still don't know if I will or not if I get good results with a proper diet some of those natural guys are big I'm curious to know what they use for supplements.
    OP, I'm natural. I use to think I needed to load up on supps to grow. Not true. I am 6' 227lbs with my bf setting around 15% right now. In the last year and a half I cut weight from 210lbs to 192lbs and then up to 230lbs. All with diet and training. I barely use any sups. Every once in a while I will use protein powders and I take a multi vitamin pack. I never supplement a shake for a meal unless its the only option available.

Yeah I change my program's every 6 to 8 weeks normally I try and eat as much as I can but it is hard to try and eat 400 + grams a day

Yeah I change my program's every 6 to 8 weeks normally I try and eat as much as I can but it is hard to try and eat 400 + grams a day
    If its hard, drop it down. I take in about 340ish a day and it works or me

Ok cool with my new program you can see in this thread it is a intense is 340 grams enough to maintain to build muscle

What diet would u propose

Thread Information