Thread: Down and out...

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member

Down and out...

Two wks into PCT after 10 wks of sust 250 E3D and additional 4 wks of prop 100mg EOD. Feeling pretty bad emotionally and physically. Running clomid 100,100,50,50. Nolva 40,40,20,20. Since its been 2 wks into PCT i was wondering how long it will take for me to bounce back??? To atleast my somewhat normal self. Guess just lookin for some advice, input, or words of encouragement. Thanks all.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Two wks into PCT after 10 wks of sust 250 E3D and additional 4 wks of prop 100mg EOD. Feeling pretty bad emotionally and physically. Running clomid 100,100,50,50. Nolva 40,40,20,20. Since its been 2 wks into PCT i was wondering how long it will take for me to bounce back??? To atleast my somewhat normal self. Guess just lookin for some advice, input, or words of encouragement. Thanks all.
    You'll be alright buddy, just think of the positives you have in life which im sure there would be many. did you make good gains on your cycle? if you did then just know that it wasnt for nothing and that you made impressive gains you want to try even harder to keep. keep your head up man, your not alone, there are heaps of friendly people on here who are very willing to help a fellow brother out. play some of your favourite music that usually makes you happy and just take a few minutes to chill out

Right on bro, thanks... Been tryin to hang in there. But yea it was a great cycle. So far kept most of the strength but lost about 10 outta the 20 i gained. I also heard Clomid can turn ur mind into an emotional roller coaster. Droppin the doses tonight to 50 clomid and 20 nolva. Hopefully shit should even out in a few weeks. But thanks again, nice to have good people who understand certain issues.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Clomid = reruns of sex in the city.... LOL Hang tight bro! Think abt the next one... that always works for me LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!!

lol, good association! Wasnt expecting to turn into such a bi*** I def found out one thing first hand is that u need nice quality muscle and endurance b4 u run anything. Otherwise more than half of the gains seem to fade away... Live and learn. Look forward to my next cycle and do some more preperation with dieting, which i feel has a great deal to do with emotional stability.

But is there an estimated time frame as to when ill feel better, just wanted to get an idea of what kind of ride im in for.?

lifttheiron is offline New Member
    I'm new to this site and it won't let me post a thread yet. I'm just wondering though, did you just take steroids and use your nolva and clomid after them for your PCT? is that all you need to be safe or is there more measures to being safe? and is there any easy to get PCT that will help with gyno and not getting boobs? Hope you feel better, man : /

Yes clomid and nolva after cycle. Depending on what type of ester or blend ur runnin u need to figure out the right time to start PCT. I used liq stane at a low dose from first pin to prevent issues with gyno. Ur best bet is to read as much as u can, there are a lot of variables out there and u need to find the one that best suites ur needs.

lifttheiron is offline New Member
    Thank you so much! Do you have any good url's I can get a good reads? I am just confused about the whole cycle stuff.... I really need info on cycles

Phased is offline Banned
    I run T4 with pct, gives me some much needed enegy, increases my metabolism allowing me to eat more food, and just makes me feel better, more pep in my step if you will. And I don't feel so down and out, But my golden pct drug of choice is GH, makes PCT so much easier. Just what I do, but research, learn, listen then decide.

Let us know how your doing
    See you around

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifttheiron View Post
    Thank you so much! Do you have any good url's I can get a good reads? I am just confused about the whole cycle stuff.... I really need info on cycles
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UGv7upjMjJI

all the threads with IMPORTANT infront of them.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifttheiron View Post
    http://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php

ill givem a look, yea loss of appetite is hittin me hard right now. Checked ARR, they only have T-3. Is there that much of a difference between 3 n 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    I run T4 with pct, gives me some much needed enegy, increases my metabolism allowing me to eat more food, and just makes me feel better, more pep in my step if you will. And I don't feel so down and out, But my golden pct drug of choice is GH, makes PCT so much easier. Just what I do, but research, learn, listen then decide.

Let us know how your doing
    See you around
    would you please point me in the direction of some additional information regarding t3/t4? reason i'm asking is because my BW at 1 month into my cycle revealed the only items out of range were t3/t4 which were both slightly low. tried posting in the hrt subforum for help but received no responses. thanks in advance.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    would you please point me in the direction of some additional information regarding t3/t4? reason i'm asking is because my BW at 1 month into my cycle revealed the only items out of range were t3/t4 which were both slightly low. tried posting in the hrt subforum for help but received no responses. thanks in advance.
    do you have a TSH reading? and free-T4 and free-T3.

AD
    i personally like albut during pct

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    do you have a TSH reading? and free-T4 and free-T3.
    hi, all my printout says is T3 L<< 60.15 ng/dl in a range of 87-178 and T4 L<<4.34 ug/dl range 6.09-12.23

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    i found your thread

Anabolick is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    lol, good association! Wasnt expecting to turn into such a bi*** I def found out one thing first hand is that u need nice quality muscle and endurance b4 u run anything. Otherwise more than half of the gains seem to fade away...
    thats a myth.

the reason that people who had a good base before AAS were able to keep their gains was because they know their chit about dieting in the first place and there was never a day that they didn't hit their macros and gym seshes.

Thread Information