paintball774 is offline Associate Member

Proper way to inject.

Ive seen 2 different ways. ive seen where one draws back and blood enters syringe and I've seen butt cheek and go. whats the proper way for this application.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774
    Ive seen 2 different ways. ive seen where one draws back and blood enters syringe and I've seen butt cheek and go. whats the proper way for this application.
    Huh? Maybe I'm not understanding this question but regardless of where you stick the syringe, you don't want blood during your aspiration. That indicates you are in or possibly hit a blood vessel.

Sworder is offline Banned
    You do not want to inject sterioids IV. It goes IM "butt cheek" style.

i was watching a documentary and he was shooting in his arm. He stuck, pulled back some blood went into syringe, then he unloaded it.

thanks for that link sworder. i must have missed it when i was reading.

i was watching a documentary and he was shooting in his arm. He stuck, pulled back some blood went into syringe, then he unloaded it.
    Don't believe everything you see. Just because someone on tv or the Internet does it, doesn't make it right!

Remember, there aren't many/any source checks on Internet info and the media and producers like to sensationalize things on tv.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That sounds like intravenous injection...like heroin. AAS are intramuscular which goes into the muscle for absorption. You don't want to get it you bloodstream as it will cause a horrible coughing fit. It is very uncomfortable.

Thanks i appreciate the info.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    you know, i see this question and the first thought that enters my mind is that you are absolutely not ready to be injecting yourself with anything. then i try to remember that "there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers" and hope this thread stays up long enough to educate at least one other person besides the OP.

youtube has a lot of videos of intra-muscular testosterone injections, and they will show you the entire process from ampule or vial to completed injection. it's really not that difficult but it is vital to do it properly. i've had a few allergies that have caused me to self inject for 30 years now, i was taught by a dr when i was 10 years old and using an apple they gave me syringe after syringe until i was comfortable enough to do it myself. do whatever it takes to do it right the first time and every time.

i wont be injecting myself the first time. nor did i purchase anything yet. I'm doing my research.

jayalexinf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774 View Post
    i wont be injecting myself the first time. nor did i purchase anything yet. I'm doing my research.
    Is it better to start ur first cycle with some orals? then after cycle some injections at a later stage?

Quote Originally Posted by jayalexinf
    Is it better to start ur first cycle with some orals? then after cycle some injections at a later stage?
    No. Orals are generally far more hepatotoxic (damaging to your liver) than injectables. You only have one liver and its functions are essential. If you damage it with hepatotoxic substances, you are as good as dead in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No. Orals are generally far more hepatotoxic (damaging to your liver) than injectables. You only have one liver and its functions are essential. If you damage it with hepatotoxic substances, you are as good as dead in most cases.
    So what would be a good first cycle as an injectable?

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayalexinf
    So what would be a good first cycle as an injectable?
    Have you bothered to read any of the stickies? Many people have put a lot of work and years of experience into them.

Sorry I'm reading it now

stevepro is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774 View Post
    the only reason for that he draws back should be to check if he has hit a blood vessel, which he has and no he shouldnt have injected

Thread Information