Larrytheanimal is offline New Member

Need advice on a cycle

Hi I'm 21 yrs old and did my first cycle I just want to know how bad it was for my health pct is hcg and nolvadex , here it is test cyp and winstrol after six weeks of winstrol I added in anadrol and test e for the rest of the cycle it was ten weeks altogether, I wanna know if it was a bad to do to orals one after another the guy I got it from said it was ok but I've heard otherwise

I didn't know much about them I wanted to cut then I changed my mind and wanted to bulk

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You were given really bad advice for a first cycle. What is most important now is that you recover. Please give details of the PCT your running plus your stats. Would like to know exactly the amount of Test , anadrol and winstrol .

The HCG and nolva may be enough, but may need clomid
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/25/25

Wish you would have come here before the cycle but lets get you back on track

Winstrol 40 mg per day anadrol 50 mg per day test cyp 2 ml per week test e 1 ml per week

6ft 200 lb don't know body fat about 15%

Nolva 20 mg 6weeks I'm currently on the last week of cycle started nolvadex 1 week ago and just got hcg , would like advice on how to run hcg

Could I have Done a lot of damage with the orals?

realgear is offline Banned
    seriously you bought a cycle had no clue what you were getting into basically mixed a bulk and a cut cycle which is horrible and you have no clue what your bfi is. Listen as a friend im new here myself but steroids are dangerous even deadly you have to respect them and yourself do research ask questions before ever taking anything also verify u have good gear. Next thing how long have you been in the gym most gyms have bfi measurers find that out or stop at gnc and measure yours. What's your bfi BMI and how long have you been in the gym also are you trying to bulk or cut?

Bulk and almost two years

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Right, it was a bad idea I think you understood that. It's too late we can't undo that. Follow fit2bold advice. Do a solid PCT it's the best you could do atm and some blood test could be great too. You are young a bit just to be sure that it didnt screw you system. Continue to learn everything you can...

Wish you the best of luck.

Thanks what do I look to find out with bloodwork if my test is coming back?will it also show me if the orals did any damage.also is there a certain type of blood test I should do and lastly should I tell the doc I was on cycle

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if after your pct you see that your test as come to normal(testosterone free/total) it's fine and for the liver he will heal by itself maybe some suplement could help but if your are ok by now i think your liver will be fine just let him the time to recover.

IMO
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-19-2012 at 03:56 PM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your fine, your not gonna kill your liver that fast. Order some toremifene to run with the Nolva and ditch the hcg . Hcg is suppressive and counter productive after your cycle.

Run this

Toremifene 120/120/60/60
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

I'm sure you will recover, next time do your research.

Awesome thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Your fine, your not gonna kill your liver that fast. Order some toremifene to run with the Nolva and ditch the hcg . Hcg is suppressive and counter productive after your cycle.

Run this

Toremifene 120/120/60/60
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

I'm sure you will recover, next time do your research.
    Pretty much sums it up.

Thread Information