dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Extending my cycle

I'm into week 8 today of my planned 12 week cycle, test 500mg per week, and var 70mg ed wk 6-12. Thing is, I'm enjoying my cycle so much and getting great results without sides, don't really want it to stop. Got enough gear to last me another 2 weeks, that includes my liquidex ai and HCG . My question is would it be safe to extend my cycle by another 2 weeks to make it 14 weeks. That way I also don't have to worry about pct until after Xmas

adamjames is offline Member
    Myostatin is a growth inhibitor. Look it up, it is the reason gains slow or stop all together around week 8, It will be common bodybuilding knowledge one day

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames
    Myostatin is a growth inhibitor. Look it up, it is the reason gains slow or stop all together around week 8, It will be common bodybuilding knowledge one day
    I will look it up, but why do people do 12 week cycles then if that's the case 8 or 9 would be better surely?

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    I will look it up, but why do people do 12 week cycles then if that's the case 8 or 9 would be better surely?
    Because its not common knowledge yet, everyones different tho so you might well keep gaining past 8 weeks into week 10 or 12 even but eventually like i said your gains will stop hence the reason all the pros use the blast and cruise protocol, shazam

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames

Because its not common knowledge yet, everyones different tho so you might well keep gaining past 8 weeks into week 10 or 12 even but eventually like i said your gains will stop hence the reason all the pros use the blast and cruise protocol, shazam
    Fair point. All good things must come to an end I suppose

Thread Information