#1stunna is offline Junior Member

Suggestions on bulking cycle and cutting cycle

I am looking for suggestions on running a bulking cycle this winter then a cutting cycle in the spring? I have cycled with test250 and deca 250 for 10 weeks and had good gains. Im naturally slim weighing 175lbs 6'1 12%BF. I was thinking of trying EQ this time but have read some negative reviews. Im on a HRt program currently taking 300mg of test cyp a week. Goals would be to build mass, cut up with low water retention.t. I have AI on hand for estrogen increase and do BW every 3 to 6 months. Since im taking test everyweek would I still need to run a PCT after cycles?

pipper0916 is offline Junior Member
    If you are trying to avoid water retention test prop would be the best test to use. I dont know how that will work because of your Hrt. Some other good cutting steroids would be anavar , winstrol , and tren acetate among others

May i ask what negative reviews you have heard of EQ

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 175 lbs you don't want to hear this but your best bulking plan is diet (eating more) and training. At 6-1 and that weight you diet is lacking. Please take it for what it's worth and work on that first. And if you cut from that there won't be much left of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    At 175 lbs you don't want to hear this but your best bulking plan is diet (eating more) and training. At 6-1 and that weight you diet is lacking. Please take it for what it's worth and work on that first. And if you cut from that there won't be much left of you.
    No offense taken.I work out hard 5-6 days a weeks religously. My workouts were prepared by a personal trainer and I have seen some great improvement over 2 years I do agree. its really hard for me to gain wieght. Last cycle I did with Deca I gained about 25lbs. You dont think that would work well?

Quote Originally Posted by #1stunna View Post
    I am looking for suggestions on running a bulking cycle this winter then a cutting cycle in the spring? I have cycled with test250 and deca 250 for 10 weeks and had good gains. Im naturally slim weighing 175lbs 6'1 12%BF. I was thinking of trying EQ this time but have read some negative reviews. Im on a HRt program currently taking 300mg of test cyp a week. Goals would be to build mass, cut up with low water retention.t. I have AI on hand for estrogen increase and do BW every 3 to 6 months. Since im taking test everyweek would I still need to run a PCT after cycles?

What is your tdee? Please list everything you ate yesterday with macros. You didn't run deca alone did you?

No offense taken.I work out hard 5-6 days a weeks religously. My workouts were prepared by a personal trainer and I have seen some great improvement over 2 years I do agree. its really hard for me to gain wieght. Last cycle I did with Deca I gained about 25lbs. You dont think that would work well?

test E 250 Deca 250

Yesterday I had 3 cups of coffee, 1 bagel with peanut butter, 3 turkey sausage links, Lunch turkey sandwich with glass of milk, two coors light in afternoon. Dinner red beans and rice two bowls.

test E 250 Deca 250

Yesterday I had 3 cups of coffee, 1 bagel with peanut butter, 3 turkey sausage links, Lunch turkey sandwich with glass of milk, two coors light in afternoon. Dinner red beans and rice two bowls.
    I want you to figure out your tdee. Then find the macros of the food you just listed. You are going to be way under your tdee. you do this and post it we will help you and get some size on you

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I want you to figure out your tdee. Then find the macros of the food you just listed. You are going to be way under your tdee. you do this and post it we will help you and get some size on you
    Ok my Tdee is 3100 calories a day. My BMR is 1800.

Thread Information