turbodhatch is offline New Member

need help looking to give this a try

hi there well im wanting to put some mass and muscle and getting ripped this is what i eat every day chicken i cook it my self then rice with it then i make some more chicken and rice about every 2 hrs and i make some hamburger and rice and i also eat tuna and shrimp throughout the day and between that i have 2 or 3 protein shakes plus 1 or 2 protein bars and i take a pre work out jet fuse and i do take a lot of amino acids in pill from as-well and all i drink is water and milk to and im thinking on doing a cycle of something or more on here but need to know what i need to get im 175 lb and struggling and im wanting to be at least 220 and have that body builder look and i have a very good work out schedule i train very hard im at the gym most of my time ill give u the run down and if anyone can help i would highly appreciate
    height5,7
    weight 175
    age 28
    bf maybe 10%
    experience 10 years

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodhatch View Post
    hi there well im wanting to put some mass and muscle and getting ripped this is what i eat every day chicken i cook it my self then rice with it then i make some more chicken and rice about every 2 hrs and i make some hamburger and rice and i also eat tuna and shrimp throughout the day and between that i have 2 or 3 protein shakes plus 1 or 2 protein bars and i take a pre work out jet fuse and i do take a lot of amino acids in pill from as-well and all i drink is water and milk to and im thinking on doing a cycle of something or more on here but need to know what i need to get im 175 lb and struggling and im wanting to be at least 220 and have that body builder look and i have a very good work out schedule i train very hard im at the gym most of my time ill give u the run down and if anyone can help i would highly appreciate
    height5,7
    weight 175
    age 28
    bf maybe 10%
    experience 10 years
    First off, let me CONGRATULATE you on the longest run on sentence I have ever seen in my entire life...

Secondly, post this in the nutrition section.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What is your tdee?
    List everything you ate yesterday with macros.

Nutrition section will be good for you

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    1) Nutrition

2) Gym routine

3) Supplements

In this order of importance....

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In addition to these ^^^^ consider rest and recovery. Very important.

Thread Information