moe000 is offline New Member

hi guys im a new member need some advice please

hi guys my names Moe im 22 years old
    im looking at doing my second cycle , its just about to hit summer here in australia.
    i wanna bulk but also cut up so i was thinking of doing sus250 and deca to bulk and then half way through the cycle ill start talking winny..
    i need some advice and tips, would be really appreciated

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Welcome. I would browse around the site first to make sure of what you want to do. Unless you have a vast knowleged of these compounds and several cycles under your belt, I would not try to bulk and cut in the same cycle. Those cycles are used by experienced guys that can run for months. A 22 year old should not run for months due to the risk of damaging your HPTA. Bulk or cut, choose one. I get a feeling that you are fairly light in weight, hence the "bulk" then "cut". Diet is key. You can bulk and still look cut, it has everything to do with your diet, so please dont rely on steroids to get you the results you are after. They only assist you in what you are doing. What are your stats(height, weight, BF%)?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    ^^ Agree with Warmouth. What are your stats Moe?

thanks for replying guys...
    i weigh about 83 kgs
    im about 6 f
    i dont know my body fat...
    when i did my first cycle in march which included 1ml of deca n 1ml of sus per week for 10 weeks i reached about 88kgs but unfortunately had a bit of family troubles so stopped training and lost most of my gains..
    on that cycle i was just eating anything just wanted to look big, i was eating junk food late at night and wasn't really dieting..
    do you guys suggest doing just deca and sus250 and just dieting so i look alil cut for summer?

You can use the Sus to cut or bulk. That depends on diet. Id throw the Deca idea out the window for now personally. You can use Test to bulk a bit by upping your macros, then at the end drop your macros a bit.

thanks guys, iv got some thinking to do.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Tip especially at age 22: FOOD is your best chemical.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

realgear is offline Banned
    Honestly I would have not gave him any advice on gear at this point looks like his mixing and matching anything he thinks will sound good what he really needs to invest in is good food you can take all the gear you want and eat crap you will look like what you eat a fat hamburger... Moe Check it out Set you up a healthy diet plan find out what your BFI goto a gym and post me your new diet plan here then ill give you the best gear advice you can ask for okay until then becareful.

Quote Originally Posted by realgear View Post
    Honestly I would have not gave him any advice on gear at this point looks like his mixing and matching anything he thinks will sound good what he really needs to invest in is good food you can take all the gear you want and eat crap you will look like what you eat a fat hamburger... Moe Check it out Set you up a healthy diet plan find out what your BFI goto a gym and post me your new diet plan here then ill give you the best gear advice you can ask for okay until then becareful.
    Why not? He was asking for advice, he got it. He could just have as easily looked around and read some threads and got anything he needed to know. I just felt, in this instance, he needed to be steered in the right way. He wanted personal attention for his question. He was wanting to "bulk" and "cut" in the same cycle, which could be dangerous for someone his age to do(At any age really). And to be honest, these guys are going to do what they want to do anyways. Some listen, most dont. I would have rather helped him do what is right than him risk running a 6 month cycle, then not recover well. He might not recover well either way, but I had time to help, so I did.

Thread Information