Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member

More acne off cycle than on; WTF??!!

OK, I don't break out too badly when I'm on; the worst I did was with Deca . But I've been off everything for a few weeks now and suddenly breaking out worse than normal, and for some reason it's mostly on the upper arms?! Is this the body's form of detox? Or just everything being so out of whack?

I wasn't going to cycle again for another month, but I still have some Masteron and winny at home and if going back on will help clear this up, I'll gladly do it! I have to put makeup on my arms just to go to the gym!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Upper arms is where I get mine too. Some kind of estrogen rebound?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I usually break out worse after cycle as well. I'm sure it's the hormone imbalance!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Both estrogen and androgens can cause the sebaceous glands to overproduce sebum (oil) resulting in cystic acne. When estrogen levels are low and androgen levels are high, the androgens overstimulate the sebaceous glands and cause too much oil production. Similarly, surges in estrogen result in the production of sebum causing pores to become clogged and acne to form.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Both estrogen and androgens can cause the sebaceous glands to overproduce sebum (oil) resulting in cystic acne. When estrogen levels are low and androgen levels are high, the androgens overstimulate the sebaceous glands and cause too much oil production. Similarly, surges in estrogen result in the production of sebum causing pores to become clogged and acne to form.
    I was going to say all that but Ink beat me to it..lol

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hormones fluctuate and zits happen, just like high school

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Forgot to add, i have experienced this as well, after returning to TRT. I simply increased my AI and my world was fine again.

I've also noticed more joint pain in the wrists, hands and fingers. I've been lifting heavier since I'm eating carbs again but not THAT much heavier. If I'm going to look and feel bad when I come off then I'll just never come off! Women can do that, right? And at my size it's not very expensive either!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    I've also noticed more joint pain in the wrists, hands and fingers. I've been lifting heavier since I'm eating carbs again but not THAT much heavier. If I'm going to look and feel bad when I come off then I'll just never come off! Women can do that, right? And at my size it's not very expensive either!
    Apparently being "on" all the time is not great for men, unless it is TRT. For women, I would like to know this as well. Maybe there is something(obviously not testes, I hope) that can effect a womans reproduction, or other system of the body. I would like to know this as well for my own personal research. Maybe Bonaparte or Marcus can chime in in a bit.

The Test/E2 ratio in women are about 1:7 compared to men. This means that women are more sensitive to the imbalance. You'll normalize over time. Hang in there.

I can't reproduce anyway; tubes tied. So no worries there.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Winnie is bad for your joint and ligaments if you are having problems I wouldnt run it.

I've still got the night sweats; I think they're getting worse. So that means I still have low estrogen, right? It's a good thing I have a king-size bed, because I'll wake up in the middle of the night with the bed soaked, and then I can just sleep on the other side.

This is gross. I hate hormones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    I've still got the night sweats; I think they're getting worse. So that means I still have low estrogen, right? It's a good thing I have a king-size bed, because I'll wake up in the middle of the night with the bed soaked, and then I can just sleep on the other side.

This is gross. I hate hormones!!!
    Awww. Kinda sad there UIT....

Yeah, I'm lame. I had to carry the damn thing up the stairs by myself too. It took two hours, it didn't have handles, and it was worse than any workout. But...at least I can do stuff like that!

Awesome! As for the joint pain, have you had any luck with nandrolone for that?

Haven't used that since early this year. I think I might do another show sooner than I had planned, so I'll go with the test & tren .

I didn't recall any joint relief, but I can't remember if they were bothering me at that time either.

Thread Information