sc2only is offline Junior Member

Tbol / winny cycle

So my friend is taking a cycle of winny/tbol. And started off by doing 7 week cycle. Made good gains Like 25 lbs. 90 mg tbol and 100 winny a day. Now i have a few questions. Cuz he was told by his buddy it ok no need for test. And that its a mild cycle. From what ppl have told me. Test is needed. So id like some insight as to why test shud be a base here. As hes made good gains in str and size. Also he is doing another 7 weeks without a break. Is this super dangerous or is it mild like his buddy said. And what kind of pct shud he take.

Im just concerned cuz his stomach is bothering him past few days. Thanks in advance!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes its super dangerous and test is the base of all cycles because any androgen introduced to your body may or probably will cease your natty testosterone production. Read the PCT sticky's.

sc2only is offline Junior Member
    Ok i wonder why his buddy said no test needed. Is tbol an exception maybe? And how good is tbol compared to test or dbol ?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    100% wrong... Test is need and a crucial factor!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test should be the base of all cycles. I have heard of some running tbol with out test but i would not suggest it.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    His test levels are suppressed to some degree due to the test and winn he took. The degree of how much we will not know. 100 mg of winn my guess if at least 40% of his natural test is and did stop producing due to suppression. Your buddy should of done more research and hope he does not lose everything when his test doesn't come back up or when he tried to bring it up.
    He should do a pct.
    Imagine what he would of gained with Tbol winn and his test levels being 100% higher then normal. Now thats maximizing your cycles.
    Again props to you for checking in and get him on some pct and get blood work or if he doesn't think he needs to.get blood work so you can know for sure what's going on

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like liver failure

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    I would really advice your friend to get off asap and have a proper pct lined up.

You mentioned that he had no test and no pct.

You're saying that your friend has been on for 7 weeks as of now? and is planning on doing it for another 7 weeks?

I really hope that your friend was on some kind of proper liver support, he's taking two orals.

He should get some blood work to figure out his liver values.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sc2only View Post
    Ok i wonder why his buddy said no test needed. Is tbol an exception maybe? And how good is tbol compared to test or dbol ?
    Although Tbol and Var may only suppress you depending on dosage amounts and length of cycle, there really are no exceptions.

Have your buddy make an account here and come and ask questions. We would be more than happy to help and point him in the right direction.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    The scary part for me is not the test, but 2, 17 alk compounds taken a moderately high doses. I am a winstrol fanatic, but never go more than 50mgs a day for 2-3 weeks on/off/on/off. I would say there was a significant supression running those 2 together. Winstrol is pretty anabolic , which means it has the ability to really supress. I know a 22 year old who did a winny only cycle for 6 weeks. BW confirmed his free test was low (between 1-200). At that age, shows me it is suppressive, and could possibly cause a total shut down depending on the dose and duration.

Thread Information