btbbc is offline New Member

First steroid cycle ever, dbol and clen. Opinions ?

I'm 6'0, 10%bf, 190lbs. The dbol is in pill form. Any suggestions on how much I should be dosing, expected results/side effects ? Input will be appreciated.

I'm only going for dbol because my back mucles and traps are proving extremely difficult to develop, so I need the push.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test only first cycle. Research educational threads.
    Dbol and clen bad idea

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really don' t see what your need for clen is or the d-bol for that fact?
    Sounds like your having a workout problem, your stats aren't bad for 23, if your truthful about the body fat why the clen?

Head over to the nutrition section and the exercise forum and talk about what you currently doing, we can get you over the sticking point without using orals which are very toxic on the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Really don' t see what your need for clen is or the d-bol for that fact?
    Sounds like your having a workout problem, your stats aren't bad for 23, if your truthful about the body fat why the clen?

Head over to the nutrition section and the exercise forum and talk about what you currently doing, we can get you over the sticking point without using orals which are very toxic on the liver.
    I used to be at 7% BF so the clen is just to drop the weight faster (for an event). I'm pretty well educated about form and workout routine, its just that I have very broad shoulders so it is kind of difficult to put on mass.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    You should always use test as a base... Dbol alone is a bad idea ; normally 30mg a day is enough for most , some do go a little higher, but then you side affects are worst...what results should you expect from Dbol ??? you will most likely gain 20 pounds or a little more in about 4 weeks, then once discontinue, you will loose those 20 pounds in about 3 weeks after use.... most of the gains with dbol is water, so once you are done, all your gains are gone.
    Bottom line, do not use dbol alone, use it with test... if you use dboll alone you just wasting your money, you may as well give me your money :-).
    Final thought, i would wait at least 2 more years, before i did a cycle, since you are only 23.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    You should always use test as a base... Dbol alone is a bad idea ; normally 30mg a day is enough for most , some do go a little higher, but then you side affects are worst...what results should you expect from Dbol ??? you will most likely gain 20 pounds or a little more in about 4 weeks, then once discontinue, you will loose those 20 pounds in about 3 weeks after use.... most of the gains with dbol is water, so once you are done, all your gains are gone.
    Bottom line, do not use dbol alone, use it with test... if you use dboll alone you just wasting your money, you may as well give me your money :-).
    Final thought, i would wait at least 2 more years, before i did a cycle, since you are only 23.

Oh man I sure as hell don't want to lose what I gained in 3 weeks lol. I guess I'll drop the dbol and go with clen only. I satisfied with my physique for the most part, was just aiming to make it more chiseled that is all.

wesh is offline Junior Member
    Thats not accurate. You will not lose all of the weight but you will lose a majority of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wesh View Post
    Thats not accurate. You will not lose all of the weight but you will lose a majority of it.
    That is accurate, IF you dont use PCT, ive seen it over and over again at the gym.... some people even get smaller then they where ,after they were done.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Clen is indiscriminate and will cause muscle to burned as well as fat. Diet is more efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by btbbc View Post
    Oh man I sure as hell don't want to lose what I gained in 3 weeks lol. I guess I'll drop the dbol and go with clen only. I satisfied with my physique for the most part, was just aiming to make it more chiseled that is all.
    If you wanted to be more chiseled then for sure dbol is not what you want... at 10% body fat, you should have no problem getting there with a good diet and Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    If you wanted to be more chiseled then for sure dbol is not what you want... at 10% body fat, you should have no problem getting there with a good diet and Cardio
    The thing is I've been on this binge for the last 3 months. I'm gaining a lot of muscle mass due to the calories I'm consuming, but im not so happy about the fat, and I cant seem to control my appetite.

paul606 is offline Junior Member
    If you want to eat more that's fine, just do more cardio to even things out

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by btbbc View Post
    I'm 6'0, 10%bf, 190lbs. The dbol is in pill form. Any suggestions on how much I should be dosing, expected results/side effects ? Input will be appreciated.

I'm only going for dbol because my back mucles and traps are proving extremely difficult to develop, so I need the push.
    Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you read the thread about first cycles? this aint it mate! sorry =(

btw, clen really shouldn't be used for weight loss, but instead to prep for a show. and it's very harsh

dbol is primarily used as a kick start to a test cycle, not a stand alone compound to be taken by itself.

Time to do some more reading!

Cheers

---Roman

Thread Information