Thread: Bulker!!

JohnnyTribal is offline Associate Member

Bulker!!

Hey bros, below is an example of a bulking cycle I thought about. Please give me some quality feedback. I am trying to run a longer cycle to pack on leaner bulk rather than increase my bf%. Lol also given the esters in the drugs mentioned below.

Current stats- 6'1", 193lbs, 12-14%, 22yrs old. Currently in week five of test-cyp/ anadrol cycle. Test 500mg/week, anadrol 50mg/day for 5weeks.

Test 400: weeks 1-15 @ 600mg a week x2
    Equipoise : weeks 1-12 @ 600mg a week
    Deca : weeks 1-12 @ 500mg a week
    Caber on hand!! And maybe run with arimadex.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    22 yo and all this gear? ... Have a good life.

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    Shouldnt you be focusing more on food than mls of juice

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTribal
    Hey bros, below is an example of a bulking cycle I thought about. Please give me some quality feedback. I am trying to run a longer cycle to pack on leaner bulk rather than increase my bf%. Lol also given the esters in the drugs mentioned below.

Current stats- 6'1", 193lbs, 12-14%, 22yrs old. Currently in week five of test-cyp/ anadrol cycle. Test 500mg/week, anadrol 50mg/day for 5weeks.

Test 400: weeks 1-15 @ 600mg a week x2
    Equipoise : weeks 1-12 @ 600mg a week
    Deca : weeks 1-12 @ 500mg a week
    Caber on hand!! And maybe run with arimadex.
    Alright mate apart from your age , I take it that your not running an AI through your cycle , when do you plan to start your bulk cycle ? Do you have a PCT ? What is your PCT when do you start it ? What's your diet like ? Is this a second cycle if so way to much compounds and you may running adex ????? These are just some of the questions you need to answer first also do you know what your HPTA is because doing what your doing there's a good chance you could fvck it up

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Would like to know what your AI and PCT is for this cycle?

At 22 you don't need AAS if your training hard and eating properly.

stpete is offline Banned
    You're running a cycle now and already focusing in on another one? What's your cycle history? PCT for the current cycle?

I would start this cycle after I pct and recover from the one I am currently on. Just want to get it all now. No I am not currently running an ai. On the cycle I mentioned above as a future cycle I would run caber and arimadex. Pct for this cycle is the normal nolvadex clomid dosage.l for four weeks starting 3 weeks after my last pin.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62

Alright mate apart from your age , I take it that your not running an AI through your cycle , when do you plan to start your bulk cycle ? Do you have a PCT ? What is your PCT when do you start it ? What's your diet like ? Is this a second cycle if so way to much compounds and you may running adex ????? These are just some of the questions you need to answer first also do you know what your HPTA is because doing what your doing there's a good chance you could fvck it up
    My diet example:
    Meal 1: 6 egg whites one whole egg/apple + protein shake (one banana 35grm bsn syntha 6 protein, 1% milk and a teaspoon olive oil
    Meal 2: 8oz chicken 1/2 cup brown rice
    Meal 3 : protein shake , cup dried mango, 60z chicken
    Meal 4: 8-10oz red meat or turkey squash and carrots
    Meal 5: salmon or white fish sandwich little mayo and lettuce, sautéed spinach and usually some kind of veggie.
    I take a multivitamin 12grm BCCAS& glutamine everyday. And maybe one more shake daily

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Just popping this up for you to take a look at Johnny. Might be some information contained in this link that you may find interesting.

How To BULK

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJJyq2fX_fs

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTribal View Post
    My diet example:
    Meal 1: 6 egg whites one whole egg/apple + protein shake (one banana 35grm bsn syntha 6 protein, 1% milk and a teaspoon olive oil
    Meal 2: 8oz chicken 1/2 cup brown rice
    Meal 3 : protein shake , cup dried mango, 60z chicken
    Meal 4: 8-10oz red meat or turkey squash and carrots
    Meal 5: salmon or white fish sandwich little mayo and lettuce, sautéed spinach and usually some kind of veggie.
    I take a multivitamin 12grm BCCAS& glutamine everyday. And maybe one more shake daily
    That's actually not too bad. If your trying to bulk you need more carbs! You need to do some research on bulking diets. Remember new muscle tissue is built from the food you eat, not the drugs you use!

I agree with above too much juice. I would drop the eq and run a test and deca cycle, with an AI of corse.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu

That's actually not too bad. If your trying to bulk you need more carbs! You need to do some research on bulking diets. Remember new muscle tissue is built from the food you eat, not the drugs you use!

I agree with above too much juice. I would drop the eq and run a test and deca cycle, with an AI of corse.
    Would caber suffice? And thanks for the support I am proud of putting it together :-)

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTribal View Post
    Would caber suffice? And thanks for the support I am proud of putting it together :-)
    No, caber is a prolactin antagonizer and is used to keep prolactin levels down from 19nor compounds such as deca . AIs are aromatose inhibitors and are used to keep estrogen levels normal when using any compounds that will aromatize such as testosterone .

The diet is not bad but needs work. I would STONGLY recommend you post it in the nutrition section here and get it critiqued.

Again muscle is build from the food you eat.

Thread Information