SkunKnuckles is offline New Member

Painkillers and roids, quick question

My brother-in-law, yes it really is him...not me, takes copious amounts of percocet while on his first cycle. I have tried to research this on line and always come up with drug abuse, steroid abuse and clinics to go to for it but no real information on what the body goes thru while taking both. I am worried about him, he is really deep into it. Does anyone have any information on this topic? Looking forward to anything you may have, thanks.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkunKnuckles
    My brother-in-law, yes it really is him...not me, takes copious amounts of percocet while on his first cycle. I have tried to research this on line and always come up with drug abuse, steroid abuse and clinics to go to for it but no real information on what the body goes thru while taking both. I am worried about him, he is really deep into it. Does anyone have any information on this topic? Looking forward to anything you may have, thanks.
    What is he taking? Steroid wise?

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    wink, wink your brother in law huh? JK
    I know guys that do the same esp if injured(which may be the case) but make sure he keeps those liver enzymes in check

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is really no interaction. The only concern would be the effect of the percs on the liver depending on how much he is taking and if he is taking oral steroids also
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of blokes manage pain with meds due to wear and tear on the body from weightlifting.

I don't due anything other than alleve due to arthritas in my back, and TB500 for when I over extend and become injured. You can read about TB500 here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    there is really no interaction. The only concern would be the effect of the percs on the liver depending on how much he is taking and if he is taking oral steroids also
    Pretty much where I was going with that. If he is just injecting test then the perks r the only thing damaging his liver, now if he's taking something like dbol or winnie, tell him to check his liver and prolly eat a whole bottle of milk thistle a day (not really a whole bottle) but I know perks by themselves r pretty toxic to the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    wink, wink your brother in law huh? JK
    I know guys that do the same esp if injured(which may be the case) but make sure he keeps those liver enzymes in check
    ni4ni, nice. Had the same problem when I had to get an enema for my kid. I told the girl behind the counter it was for my kid and as I walked out she said," Hope you feel better." LOL
    Anyway, thanks for the input peeps. He is not injured, just has an abuse problem. He is injecting Eq right now and looking to get Cyp going soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SkunKnuckles
    ni4ni, nice. Had the same problem when I had to get an enema for my kid. I told the girl behind the counter it was for my kid and as I walked out she said," Hope you feel better." LOL
    Anyway, thanks for the input peeps. He is not injured, just has an abuse problem. He is injecting Eq right now and looking to get Cyp going soon as well.
    Eq and looking in cyp? Lil backwards huh?

Well it is his first time. He isn't looking into it like I am, that's why I am here. This will be my third cycle. My first was shit, second was fake, so I am a bit nervous about ordering this third round. I know I have to wait for like, 45 posts and all before I ask anything, so wait I will. However, here is what I am thinking about my next try. Um, next thread, have to find where I wrote it down, <-----nOOb

67"
    150lbs
    around 10%BF
    Testosterone -Cypionate (400 mg/wk), Nandrolone Decanoate (200 mg/wk), and Methandrostenolone (30mg/ed) for 10 weeks.
    Not sure about the right PCT yet, could use some input. Was thinking Clomid for sure. I have never used a PCT before but with this cycle I think I should.
    Last edited by SkunKnuckles; 11-27-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pain killers, opiates specifically are some of the worst things on earth. There really shouldn't be an issue regarding the relationship between steroid use and opiate use but opiate abuse is a major problem. I've seen several people over the years ruin their lives because of these things and many times it starts because of a legal prescription. I had a good friend a few years ago, a solid bodybuilder and about as straight laced as they come...he hurt his back, got a script and within a year was a full blown addict. He lost everything, every dime he had, his wife and family and nearly destroyed his body. Some people can use them and they can be beneficial short term when there's a real injury but many doctors, especially in the U.S. prescribe these things like candy. It's becoming a major problem in the U.S. IMO. In many ways opiates like percocet are just legalized heroin...it's no wonder they destroy so many lives.

Thread Information