ArimidexBoy is offline New Member

19 year old, can I use peptides as an alternative to AAS?

6'0
    180lbs
    10% (I can see full abs, serratus and some feathers in my back and triceps)

I am a natural ectomorph with narrow shoulders, tiny wrists and a generally small structure. So I look pretty crazy at a lean 180lbs and I want to compete soon.

I want to use AAS badly but I'm only being stopped by the fact I have the genetics for male pattern baldness and I'm receding a little right now.

I originally planned to run:

Test E: 250mg e3d for 12 weeks
    Arimidex : 0.25mg e3d for 14 weeks
    HCG : 250iu e3d for 14 weeks

Nolva:40/40//20/20
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50

I want to know if it is possible for me to use SARMs and peptides instead?
    I have extensively used Melanotan II so I have no problems pinning myself.

What peptides would be the best bearing in mind I want to add lean mass? I am willing to put on a little bodyfat as I can lose it easily.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edit......
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 11-24-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Incorrect info

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm no expert by far, but I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    I'm no expert by far, but I don't see why not.
    What ones be my best bet to use? I know quite a bit about AAS but info on SARMs and petides is hard to find online.

I have a cheap source for everything like IGF-1, HGH, ect

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not a good idea to take GH releasing peps till after your mid twenties, when you know for sure your long bone growth plates have fully closed. There is a period of 6 or 7 years or so where this closure process is occurring. Not all growth plates close at the same time. Taking GH releasing peps could cause those bones not yet fully closed to grow some. Suppose your left femur is fully closed, but not your right, which undergoes a growth spurt. In this scenerio, you would end up with a longer femur on the right compared to the left. This is a rare, but very real risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    it's not a good idea to take GH releasing peps till after your mid twenties, when you know for sure your long bone growth plates have fully closed. There is a period of 6 or 7 years or so where this closure process is occurring. Not all growth plates close at the same time. Taking GH releasing peps could cause those bones not yet fully closed to grow some. Suppose your left femur is fully closed, but not your right, which undergoes a growth spurt. In this scenerio, you would end up with a longer femur on the right compared to the left. This is a rare, but very real risk.
    So I could theoretically end up with one leg a few cm longer than the other? I'll stay away from using GH releasing peps then, was just looking at CJC1295 a minute ago.

What would be good to use then? S4?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Food is your best chemical especially at 19. And the secret to many guys here just so ya know. They eat spot on before taking anything to build a fantastic base.
    You are producing tons of hormones now so try to take advantage of them while ya can. And then later down the road you can re-think this. But for now? too early.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Same boat as you...I'm 19 years old with a burning desire to try AAS. However, thanks to a few members I'm waiting a few more years. I've ran 4 weeks of Ostarine at 12.5 mg ED and got great results with blood work indicating minimal suppression and suffered no side effects. There's just not enough long term studies on compounds like SARMs and peptides yet. The best thing for guys out age is to eat like a horse, train like a lion, and sleep like a baby while taking full advantage of our natural hormones until we're in our mid twenties bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm
    Same boat as you...I'm 19 years old with a burning desire to try AAS. However, thanks to a few members I'm waiting a few more years. I've ran 4 weeks of Ostarine at 12.5 mg ED and got great results with blood work indicating minimal suppression and suffered no side effects. There's just not enough long term studies on compounds like SARMs and peptides yet. The best thing for guys out age is to eat like a horse, train like a lion, and sleep like a baby while taking full advantage of our natural hormones until we're in our mid twenties bro...
    What did you gain on the Ostarine bro? I was looking at getting some.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe
    Food is your best chemical especially at 19. And the secret to many guys here just so ya know. They eat spot on before taking anything to build a fantastic base.
    You are producing tons of hormones now so try to take advantage of them while ya can. And then later down the road you can re-think this. But for now? too early.

Thing is though I want to compete and I know there are 19 year olds out there that are hardcore juicers. I have no chance of winning when half the guys are on 1g of tren a week.

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArimidexBoy

Thing is though I want to compete and I know there are 19 year olds out there that are hardcore juicers. I have no chance of winning when half the guys are on 1g of tren a week.
    Like SlimmerMe said above, you're 19 and (likely) producing high levels of hormones, you don't need AAS or anything similar. Just eat right and lift hard.

And yeah, you probably don't stand much of a chance competing against 19yr olds using 1g of Tren per week. But They don't have much chance of being fully functional later in life because of their poor decisions. While they'll be on HRT/TRT you'll be happy, healthy, and with the right diet, exercise program, and a little diligence, jacked. Just hold off for a bit, your future self will thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArimidexBoy View Post
    What did you gain on the Ostarine bro? I was looking at getting some.
    Had an excellent recomp. I gained 6 pounds with only a 0.5% increase in bf % while eating ~300 calories over my TDEE. Great vascularity, insane energy (felt like I could run a marathon, blew through my cardio workouts), great overall sense of well being, absolutely no side effects other than a slight increase on estrogen caused by Ostarine which led to slightly puffy nipples which led me to administering 0.25 mg Arimidex EOD...

If I was to run it again I'd run 25 mg ED for 4-6 weeks with an AI from the start and a 3 week mini Nolvadex 20/20/20 PCT starting 24 hours afterwards.

I purchased by Ostarine from Sarmssearch.com
    Last edited by Shsm; 11-24-2012 at 03:05 PM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Nice to see a 19 year old with intellect well done to you sir!

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    This is the best answer to your question OP... i'm 34 and while my metabolism isn't nearly as fast as it was when I was 19... I only need to do a super strict diet for 2 weeks and all my abs poke out and lower ab vascularity starts to show. Either way, at 19 most of the guys here are going to discourage you from using AAS for at least a few years. You don't want to be 19, have even more zits (if you don't have them already) and start to lose your hair. Just make sure to work your legs and your test levels will rise as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by pitchindude

Like SlimmerMe said above, you're 19 and (likely) producing high levels of hormones, you don't need AAS or anything similar. Just eat right and lift hard.

And yeah, you probably don't stand much of a chance competing against 19yr olds using 1g of Tren per week. But They don't have much chance of being fully functional later in life because of their poor decisions. While they'll be on HRT/TRT you'll be happy, healthy, and with the right diet, exercise program, and a little diligence, jacked. Just hold off for a bit, your future self will thank you.
    There is no way I'll be using AAS for a while, I'm just looking for something else to give me an edge.

I might give Ostarine a go for 6 weeks, gaining 6lbs lean doesn't seem to bad.

Yeah it's incredible how much juice your 19yr old fellow competitors are on. You can get HGH relatively cheapely in my country and I know a mate that runs it year round at 8iu ED and then cycles Insulin on and off with it.

Just been qouted over £100 for just one bottle of Ostarine, that would let me run 33mg per day for 4 weeks.

Just been qouted over £100 for just one bottle of Ostarine, that would let me run 33mg per day for 4 weeks.
    Exceeding 25 mg on Ostarine isn't recommended. SARMs aren't like steroids , using more doesn't mean you'll get better results. 12.5-25 mg is the sweetspot for a majority of individuals.

Exceeding 25 mg on Ostarine isn't recommended. SARMs aren't like steroids, using more doesn't mean you'll get better results. 12.5-25 mg is the sweetspot for a majority of individuals.
    I just read that on a different board, I'll could run 25mg for 5 weeks then. I just need to find a cheaper source. It's annoying because I could get 3x 10ml vialsof test for that price lol.

I just read that on a different board, I'll could run 25mg for 5 weeks then. I just need to find a cheaper source. It's annoying because I could get 3x 10ml vialsof test for that price lol.
    Uniquemicals.com

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    ^^

you should know better by now

Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    ^^

you should know better by now
    ????

Thanks bro, don't think you can post sources but SARMs are legal are they not so it might not matter.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Check your own natural hormone levels before you start anything.
    At your age all you really need is DIET,,TRAINING,,SLEEP and lots
    of DEDICATION!!!

Thread Information