supernatural28 is offline Junior Member

Sex drive is normal but other symptoms....

I always wonder... if a person has a normal sex drive... but have the other symptoms of low testosterone such as; low energy, fatigue, wrinkles, small mass, hard to gain muscle and easy to lose, decrease strength and thin beard, less deep voice. Does this still mean the person have low testosterone ...I know that every disease and deficiency have several symptoms but it differs person to person.,one person can have 2 of the symptoms and the other person might have 3 different symptoms...what is the case for testosterone?

I also read an article where it said that most men have low testosterone and they don't know it...

I guess it is better to check your testosterone levels specially the free test...I heard that saliva test is most accurate...is this true?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Get BW done and you will have your answer. It is hard to say from person to person what symptoms may occur. BW is the surefire way to find out. I had a loss of libido, then got put on TRT, then noticed more energy, increased muscle mass, felt good, etc. all of which I didnt know Iwas lacking in until the TRT. Come to find out, I had a horrible time inlife and didnt realize it.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^This

Be sure to have a male specific estrogen essay ran as well.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    After you receive you bloodwork values, post them up in the HRT Forum for a complete critique by the pros in there. You'll be glad you did.

HRT & Longevity, Wellness, Anti-aging Forums

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...g#.UIEBm67X_fs

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Check your testosterone levels first, if they're normal then check for growth hormone deficiency, this way you can correctly address the issue either with testosterone or HGH.

Thread Information