Thread: crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Post crazy mike

when a guy is doing a cycle of test cyp is it normal to see a total test level up to 7000. The normal range I think is approx 300-1100 +/- so 7000 i question, is that parr for the course if i'm doing a cycle. Just a simple question yes or no please.I was not doing anything but test cyp 400mg wk.

Another question is I can only get and I have now winstrol tabs 50mg and now I am plugging that in at 100mg a day. Comment on what it might do positive.
    Poor planning by me, I know but it is what it is So I only have 400mg of test cyp left. I am starting wk 11 Sunday with 200mg test cyp and the 100mg winstrol tabs I want to do this cycle for 16-18 wks. I will be able to get something like d-bal or other next week to continue for 6 more weeks.
    I started back with this stuff without planning as you can tell. oops. So here is here like to ride it out. I am starting to get some big gains strength, muscle mass and some water I know.

Other than criticism, any helpful comments as to my continuing for the next 6-7 weeks and what to plug in

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    With what you've shared here Mike, i would be prepared for some constructive criticism.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to start your planned pct after you are done with your test. You do have pct planned right?

The only plan is to find one now ASAP. that is late but can do. I have an endo doc that's watching my blood. That's how I know about my test level and my estro level. I will meet with her just after the first. She will take the levels again ?? As far as getting what I need that can be through her or my other people. I have been trying to find some plans to check out but I haven't found my source for a guide. I just got on here yesterday and now am trying to catch up quick. I don't need to be given shit (no one has yet) I need some advice as to NOW and on going. It's late to find the plan but still have time since I've got 5-6 weeks. I THINK

No One has ever answered me about the test level being 7331 ng/dL. Is this to stupid of a question? Well anyone know
    I do appreciate you guys replying. I know it's really crazy to see / hear these guys come on board when they have jumped in to the deep sea with out the life boat. But I'm still floating. THanks

How long after your last inject was your labs done and how many MG are you pinning at a time?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro this is a mess! Just run a pct you ran your cycle long enough anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro this is a mess! Just run a pct you ran your cycle long enough anyway.
    ^^^ Agree just finish your cycle test only run your pct and save your gear for future cycles

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would also run test at the same dose. I would also stop and run pct now. Seems you have alot of research to do.

And your test results are incorrect. Should be roughly about 2000ng/dL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    And your test results are incorrect. Should be roughly about 2000ng/dL.
    I agree mine came back 3215 on 600 mg ew of test 3.5 days from last pin

At least that is a little clearer. So I want to take the next 5 weeks to finish that's a 16 week cycle. I've done that plenty when i was young in the 80's. I realize that i might have been real wrong but I never had a problem. I'm here for help so I am listening not disputing, but I would like too see if anyone can come up with what to do for the next 5 weeks and into pct. A plan for pct. what and what type of dosages ?

By the way I'm doing very good at age 61 and I have put on a lot of mass and strength. I know I'm carrying water.
    So any help other than just stop abruptly now and ....what?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    With what you've shared here Mike, i would be prepared for some constructive criticism.
    hahaha, awesome!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    @crazy mike: finish your cycle as soon as you inject the very last bit of your Test, wait for 14 days and you are ready for PCT. Keep in mind that you don't have to necessarily extend a cycle passed a certain point in order to get the most out of it, as you should start concentrating on ''how to maintain the majority of your gains'' once the cycle is over. You can only achieve this by running proper PCT with a correct start time, right type and amount of compounds for the right amount of time, increasing overall calories and maintaining intensity during workouts.

Here is a simple yet proven to be effective PCT plan for you:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Hey Turkish Juicer, Thanks so much for your suggestion. Your the only one who has given any. I know I jumped in without planning. I was given the test free an unplanned so being the ole abuser i just in and thru caution to the wind. (so kill me guys)...ha I will take your advice in good faith. It sound good from everything I hear. I have time to do this ! Next time it will be planned, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hey Turkish Juicer, Thanks so much for your suggestion. Your the only one who has given any. I know I jumped in without planning. I was given the test free an unplanned so being the ole abuser i just in and thru caution to the wind. (so kill me guys)...ha I will take your advice in good faith. It sound good from everything I hear. I have time to do this ! Next time it will be planned, Thanks
    We have all answered your questions man. There just not the answers you were looking for.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    We have all answered your questions man. There just not the answers you were looking for.
    Everyone gave you the answer to end your cycle and go to PCT. This is the best course of action, 2 weeks will be enough time to get products if you don't have them, clomid and are available from ARR

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Everyone gave you the answer to end your cycle and go to PCT. This is the best course of action, 2 weeks will be enough time to get products if you don't have them, clomid and are available from ARR
    Guys, you may have misunderstood some of my comments but that's cool anyway. Why sweat the small stuff. I did get the advice I needed and plan to follow it thru. That was the Goal To Start. So all is good with me now and will end good if I follow thru with the plan, hard wrk-outs, and diet. Keeping it up at my age (61) without anything might get tough. Thanks guys. By the way this is a cool forum. I'll be back

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You were right. But since I couldn't get what I was "Hoping For " I was in a delema. But this am I got just what I needed and that was a defined answer that was the best yet. So I'm fortunate, I got the help I NEEDED and wanted. Thanks to everyone.

Thread Information