Thread: Test e

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Test e

Hi in my previous post have explained, diet training, weight, age ect.
    Want to run a test only cycle never used before apart from tbol 10years ago.

Just been told informed by an expert, his own words not mine.

You are wasting your time, just as we'll not bother, you will gain fix all, dianabol is what you need use it for 3 weeks, 50mg a day, then hit the test.

I won't be doing this as it is just not my way, want to stay well and keep lifting been 20 years and want to continue til I am 70 haha.

Just wondered what any of you experienced guys think.

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    so thankfully u are not going to listen to this guy but, you didn't list what your cycle is going to look like..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    A good cycle for you, given that you are ready for it physically, would be about 500mg test e/ week for 12 weeks.

forget the dbol . it is tempting, to be sure, since gains/size come so easily. but remember, easy come, easy go. You WILL lose those dbol gains just as quickly as you made them, as they are mostly water. Additionallly, dbol is harsh on the liver.

I won't do any orals, except for var, (which is mild on the liver, with slow, retainable gains).

so now the questions:

how long have you been at it in the gym this time (intensly)?

I use a test (base) for all and any cycles. If u do remeber to grow into ur doses. Dont just jump in at the deep end. Quite.simply because u dont have to. Self monitor. Self.monitor and self.monitor.some more. Always start lower.n.build up. Always use ur ancills and always pct. With each cycle.you should get bloods done to.see where ur at. If done correctly n depending on cycle.youll more.likely peak ur gains after week 4-5 so id probably bt atleast then. And then when ur nearing the ens of pct to ensure your recovering.

Eat well
    eat right
    train well
    train right
    sleep well
    gain might
    Do all that
    n do it right

;-),

Blog Entries
    Been in the gym since 23 now 53, been through all the routines in the early years, contributed 1000s of pounds to the supplement industry. Used tbol once many years ago, have settled in the past 10 years on deads,cleans,rows, presses, a little arms and cardio of jogging/cycling.
    Started of at 139 lbs, now 182, but will reduce bf before cycle, not genetically gifted, always trained hard, but at 53 recovery is taking more time.
    Difficult to get bloods done in the uk, nhs and all that, gp won't touch you, need to find a private clinic, but easier said than done. Just want to stay safe and carry on as long as able, thanks Dickster.

Blog Entries
    Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Am an old guy 53 struggling to recover these days, was gonna do test e, for 10 weeks, 200 to 250 twice a week, followed by clomid and nolvadex for 3 weeks, being a virgin to AS, thought that would be enough for a start, oh did take tbol for 5 weeks only 30mg , even ran pct for that, that was 10 years ago though.
    Got to get diet on track and drop a few pounds first, just trying to get everything in place, been training clean for 20 years plus, Dickster.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for you advice, bloods have always been a problem here in the uk, nhs and all that, gp won't touch you, maybe I should source a private clinic, problem is I don't know what the results would mean, need to research the site, cheers Dickster.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by dickster
    Thank you for you advice, bloods have always been a problem here in the uk, nhs and all that, gp won't touch you, maybe I should source a private clinic, problem is I don't know what the results would mean, need to research the site, cheers Dickster.
    If your in the UK like myself go to your nearest needle clinic and ask them to do bloods for you

Blog Entries
    Fxxx me, I wish I knew this years ago, any ideas what to tell them, thanks DIckster

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by dickster
    Fxxx me, I wish I knew this years ago, any ideas what to tell them, thanks DIckster
    Well your clearly there for needles for steroids as I'm assuming you aren't a addict?
    Ask them to do blood panels for you its simple its anonymous and doesn't go on your record

Blog Entries
    I have never used before apart from a little tbol 10 years ago, but thanks for the opening I will pop in to my local one, thanks. The reason for not using before now is down to my inability to seek the right advice, many thanks, Dickster.

Thread Information