twick is offline New Member

Question Coming off cycle (Depo Test) help!!!

Hello, I really don't know where to start, so I'll give you a little bit of background information.

Im a 25 year old male, definitely out of shape at 6'2 I was at 270, currently 260. I was given a bottle of depo test from my girlfriends dad, who is a Pharmacist. I never had my levels taken and my reasoning behind asking him for it was, Im still unable to grow a full beard and I assumed that was due to me being out of shape most of my life and having low test levels. He gave me the needles and 22 guage needle tips, he then told me to inject 1cc a week for a ten week cycle. Which I've followed to the T. Im coming to the end of the cycle and according to him, I should slowly decrease the amount from 8cc to 6cc and finish at 4cc. Does that sound right?

Now the problem, I've definitely noticed some side effects. My heart rate has increased and I've noticed a pain in my left testicle, also I've noticed that it has risen up a little bit, as in my right testicle hangs lower. It's also become apparent that my balls have shrunk in size. It's also harder to maintain an erection for a long period of time. I frequently masterbate and have sex, so could that be the issue? Also how long until these side effects ware off or is this permanent?

I'm really regretting this, due to reading all the side effects that come along with taking depo test, but I'm going to finish what I started. I feel as if this all mental, but I'm just unsure of the entire situation, due to the fact I've never done anything like this before.

I do have some questions, I hope you won't mind answering.

How long will it take for my levels to return to normal? When will I start producing my own natural test again? Have I done irreversible damage to myself?

Also, any advice you can give me period as to what I can do to help transition back to where I was before will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read all that!

I forgot to mention that it was 200mg/mL depo test.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twick
    Hello, I really don't know where to start, so I'll give you a little bit of background information.

Im a 25 year old male, definitely out of shape at 6'2 I was at 270, currently 260. I was given a bottle of depo test from my girlfriends dad, who is a Pharmacist. I never had my levels taken and my reasoning behind asking him for it was, Im still unable to grow a full beard and I assumed that was due to me being out of shape most of my life and having low test levels. He gave me the needles and 22 guage needle tips, he then told me to inject 1cc a week for a ten week cycle. Which I've followed to the T. Im coming to the end of the cycle and according to him, I should slowly decrease the amount from 8cc to 6cc and finish at 4cc. Does that sound right?

Now the problem, I've definitely noticed some side effects. My heart rate has increased and I've noticed a pain in my left testicle, also I've noticed that it has risen up a little bit, as in my right testicle hangs lower. It's also become apparent that my balls have shrunk in size. It's also harder to maintain an erection for a long period of time. I frequently masterbate and have sex, so could that be the issue? Also how long until these side effects ware off or is this permanent?

I'm really regretting this, due to reading all the side effects that come along with taking depo test, but I'm going to finish what I started. I feel as if this all mental, but I'm just unsure of the entire situation, due to the fact I've never done anything like this before.

How long will it take for my levels to return to normal? When will I start producing my own natural test again? Have I done irreversible damage to myself?

Also, any advice you can give me period as to what I can do to help transition back to where I was before will be greatly appreciated.

You need to run a full pct. you need to run Clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks at least. Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 and see we're you are at after a 4 week pct.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your GF's father is an idiot and he screwed you over. Everything he has told you to do, starting from the very moment when he handed you the Test vial is just plain wrong.

If I were you, I would also consider the option of suing him for multiple legitimate reasons.

No, nothing you have been going through is mental. Your natural hormone metabolism has been suppressed and damaged due to having received exogenous Testosterone and not complying with the correct procedure of managing your estrogen levels and preventing testicular atrophy while on Testosterone.

You need to stop injecting Test IMMEDIATELY and start PCT.

Other guys will chime in and explain you what PCT is as well as how it should be done, in detail. I am in a hurry at the moment but do NOT panic, your condition is reversible with proper PCT.

I still can't believe your GF's idiot father, what a mess he has done...

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Your GF's father is an idiot and he screwed you over. Everything he has told you to do, starting from the very moment when he handed you the Test vial is just plain wrong.

If I were you, I would also consider the option of suing him for multiple legitimate reasons.

No, nothing you have been going through is mental. Your natural hormone metabolism has been suppressed and damaged due to having received exogenous Testosterone and not complying with the correct procedure of managing your estrogen levels and preventing testicular atrophy while on Testosterone.

You need to stop injecting Test IMMEDIATELY and start PCT.

Other guys will chime in and explain you what PCT is as well as how it should be done, in detail. I am in a hurry at the moment but do NOT panic, your condition is reversible with proper PCT.

I still can't believe your GF's idiot father, what a mess he has done...
    Wow this is really the last thing I wanted to hear!! So even my left testicle rising is due to the fact of injecting test? Also I want to keep my PCT as natural as possible.

Can you explain any further in detail what exactly he did wrong?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twick View Post

Wow this is really the last thing I wanted to hear!! So even my left testicle rising is due to the fact of injecting test? Also I want to keep my PCT as natural as possible.

Can you explain any further in detail what exactly he did wrong?
    He gave you a illegal over the counter drug with improper instruction. I would question how bad he wants grand kids. As for PCT being natural you really don't have a choice if you want your body to be recovered. Your testicle raising of from testicular atrophy and will drop once it gets back to normal size. As they said above stop your cycle now and start pct ASAP!
    Last edited by Soar; 01-17-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tell your evil future father-in-law to provide you with 4 weeks supply of free Clomid and Nolvadex because that's the only way your hormone metabolism will recover properly at this point...

Tell your evil future father-in-law to provide you with 4 weeks supply of free Clomid and Nolvadex because that's the only way your hormone metabolism will recover properly at this point...
    I will let him know and will have to refrain from hitting him with a solid 1-2.

Thanks for your time, as well as everyone else who responded. My question is this, I have friends who are on 2cc a week of 400mg/mL of test, should I tell him that he is also ****ing himself up?

It really is baffling as to why he would do such a thing, but i have read of other people doing what i have. What would have been the proper wah for me to administer depo test?

Soar is offline Productive Member

Thanks for your time, as well as everyone else who responded. My question is this, I have friends who are on 2cc a week of 400mg/mL of test, should I tell him that he is also ****ing himself up?

It really is baffling as to why he would do such a thing, but i have read of other people doing what i have. What would have been the proper wah for me to administer depo test?
    I'd suggest you get them to visit the site and search up how to control estrogen and the dangers of not controlling it. That and proper pct for aiming off whatever they're injecting.

twick, what's done is done. Just think about recovering. Wait 19 days from your last shot before you start PCT (post cycle therapy ). Order Nolvadex (20mg/tab) and Clomid (50mg/tab) and take 40mg/everyday of Nolvadex and 100mg/everday of Clomid for the first week. Then taper to 20mg/everyday of Nolvadex and 50mg/everday of clomid for the next 3 weeks. Your testicles shrinks because they're shutting down and not producing testosterone . PCT will jump start the production of your natural testosterone. Your testicles can also hurt because it's shutting down. It's fairly normal. I wouldn't sweat it. Almost every guy here that's cycled has experienced it. You need to give yourself time. Finish your PCT and don't cycle again for at least 6 months. You should be fine. Many many guys have cycled, PCT'd and recovered. Hopefully, you'll do the same. Your father in law did put you into some danger by giving you the Test without knowing what's going on. Read up on this forum. Cycleing Test can be a great experience if you're ready physically and emotionally. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    twick, what's done is done. Just think about recovering. Wait 19 days from your last shot before you start PCT (post cycle therapy). Order Nolvadex (20mg/tab) and Clomid (50mg/tab) and take 40mg/everyday of Nolvadex and 100mg/everday of Clomid for the first week. Then taper to 20mg/everyday of Nolvadex and 50mg/everday of clomid for the next 3 weeks. Your testicles shrinks because they're shutting down and not producing testosterone. PCT will jump start the production of your natural testosterone. Your testicles can also hurt because it's shutting down. It's fairly normal. I wouldn't sweat it. Almost every guy here that's cycled has experienced it. You need to give yourself time. Finish your PCT and don't cycle again for at least 6 months. You should be fine. Many many guys have cycled, PCT'd and recovered. Hopefully, you'll do the same. Your father in law did put you into some danger by giving you the Test without knowing what's going on. Read up on this forum. Cycleing Test can be a great experience if you're ready physically and emotionally. Good luck
    Can you explain to me what that will do and why it is needed? Im not questioning you, rather Id like as much information as possible.

As far as why my cycle went wrong, what should i have done differently?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    twick, what's done is done. Just think about recovering. Wait 19 days from your last shot before you start PCT (post cycle therapy). Order Nolvadex (20mg/tab) and Clomid (50mg/tab) and take 40mg/everyday of Nolvadex and 100mg/everday of Clomid for the first week. Then taper to 20mg/everyday of Nolvadex and 50mg/everday of clomid for the next 3 weeks. Your testicles shrinks because they're shutting down and not producing testosterone. PCT will jump start the production of your natural testosterone. Your testicles can also hurt because it's shutting down. It's fairly normal. I wouldn't sweat it. Almost every guy here that's cycled has experienced it. You need to give yourself time. Finish your PCT and don't cycle again for at least 6 months. You should be fine. Many many guys have cycled, PCT'd and recovered. Hopefully, you'll do the same. Your father in law did put you into some danger by giving you the Test without knowing what's going on. Read up on this forum. Cycleing Test can be a great experience if you're ready physically and emotionally. Good luck
    Can you explain to me what that will do and why it is needed? Im not questioning you, rather Id like as much information as possible.

As far as why my cycle went wrong, what should i have done differently?

calstate23 is offline Banned

This whole situation is a mess...First off, your girlfriends dad is a Pharmacist and he just gave you a bottle of test?? Sorry but that guy is an idiot...#1 he could lose his license for that #2 He doesn't even tell you how to take it correctly....

Secondly, you shouldn't even be touching steroids if you are out of shape with high body fat %....Testosterone can increase blood pressure so it could be a real issue and you should follow up with a doctor.

As for the testicle shrinkage it is because by taking testosterone you shut down your bodies ability to produce it's own testosterone naturally. And having a limp di*k is one of the side effects which could also be the effects of higher estrogen levels from the testosterone you could...

Your first step should be go to a doctor and get your blood pressure checked up and also get blood work done to see where your test levels, estrogen etc. are at...A couple weeks after you take your last shot you should start post cycle therapy to help your body recover faster and get your natural testosterone producing again...

Well if they are doing it correctly side effects can be handled and therefore not much damage being done...If they are not taking it correctly, then yes they are probably fu*king themselves up...

When you start a cycle most people will incorporate an AI (aromatase inhibitor) as this will prevent estrogen in control...Also many will in corporate hcg to keep testicles functioning normally...

Then at end of cycle pct is stated to help your body bounce back from the shutdown they had while on cycle...

Yes and this ^^^.....Since he screwed you over, ask him to provide you with the above medications....

And then you should also have him read all these comments you received on here so he can see how much he fu*ked you over...
    Last edited by calstate23; 01-17-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Thread Information