Alip is offline New Member

New cycle-am i going to destroy my liver?

Hi guys,

I am taking the following: Anavar 5 pills 50 mgs a day-Winstrol 50 mgs every other day-Test prop-also anti estrogen pills during the whole cycle... I am going to be taking a total of around 10 pills a day. Am I going to destroy my kidneys or insides??? Help

For 6 weeks

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alip
    Hi guys,

I am taking the following: Anavar 5 pills 50 mgs a day-Winstrol 50 mgs every other day-Test prop-also anti estrogen pills during the whole cycle... I am going to be taking a total of around 10 pills a day. Am I going to destroy my kidneys or insides??? Help
    Yes. No test base? And why 2 orals???

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn't worry about your kidneys more like your liver... I suggest you go back to the drawing board and rethink this cycle. Sounds like you want to cut some weight, try the nutrition board. Two orals is a never a good idea.

I'm drinking the winny because it is a few months expired. Trying to play it safe.

I'm doing test prop with the cycle.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    50mg var is not very tough on your liver.
    I've heard winny is pretty harsh on your body though.

I doubt you'll kill yourself, but honestly If it were me I would just use the var and test.
    If you can't be stopped from using it all, get yourself some UDCA/TUDCA and dose 500-750mg/day. It's expensive but you only have one liver.
    (UDCA/TUDCA increases bile flow through your liver. More bile flow = better filtering capabilities your liver has = less damage)

HOWEVER, my overall advice would be this: Educate yourself a hell of a lot better about gear before you use it. You sound like you're just throwing things into your body that a buddy suggested or sold to you at a gym.
    You can cause a lot of harm to your hormonal systems with AAS use. Don't take the plunge before you know the risks.

accidental double post*
    Last edited by BBJT200; 01-29-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks guys.. I am going to stick to the winny and prop this time around.. Save the var for the next ride

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete
    50mg var is not very tough on your liver.
    I've heard winny is pretty harsh on your body though.

I doubt you'll kill yourself, but honestly If it were me I would just use the var and test.
    If you can't be stopped from using it all, get yourself some UDCA/TUDCA and dose 500-750mg/day. It's expensive but you only have one liver.
    (UDCA/TUDCA increases bile flow through your liver. More bile flow = better filtering capabilities your liver has = less damage)

HOWEVER, my overall advice would be this: Educate yourself a hell of a lot better about gear before you use it. You sound like you're just throwing things into your body that a buddy suggested or sold to you at a gym.
    You can cause a lot of harm to your hormonal systems with AAS use. Don't take the plunge before you know the risks.
    Take the advice from the 20 year old... He's obviously very educated if hes using aas and must have ample experience...

Anavar is liver toxic.. End of story. Winny is liver toxic... End of story 2.

Bottom line, don't do this cycle bro. Get to reading the stickies and educate yourself.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Honestly man, I wouldnt run the 2 orals together. Even if the winstrol was injected, it is still the 17-A and is going to be hepatoxic. Alot of time hepatoxicity is over exaggerated, and short durations usually wont effect enzymes too bad. Winstrol is harsh though. Anaver isnt as bad, but it is still the 17A, and I just dont think 2 orals should be ran unless you have been using for years and know exactly what to do, and how to do it. I would stick to one or the other, as they are prettysimilar in what they accoplish.

Winny prop it is..

Good choice.

Thanks guys!!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I agree with the boyz in Blue.

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I agree with the boyz in Blue.

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs
    Thanks Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Take the advice from the 20 year old... He's obviously very educated if hes using aas and must have ample experience...

Anavar is liver toxic.. End of story. Winny is liver toxic... End of story 2.

Bottom line, don't do this cycle bro. Get to reading the stickies and educate yourself.
    I'm on TRT due to primary hypogonadism, bud. I have no reason not to use AAS.
    Anavar is liver toxic, but it really is not THAT HARSH. I've seen references of it used on people with liver problems and recovering alcoholics.

I see it this way; if someone is bullheaded and going to use anyway, i'd rather give them some advice on how to do the least harm.
    ONLY giving the option/advice of "DON'T DO IT" causes more harm in a lot of cases, in my opinion. Obviously, the "DON'T DO IT" is the best advice...but how likely is that advice to be followed?

Thread Information