bballguy21 is offline New Member

Never Cycled- NEED AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE

Hey everyone-

New here. Have browsed the forums for a few weeks debating if doing a cycle was how I wanted to go about doing it- and after deciding that doing a cycle was the best way to go, I realized I needed a lot of information.

I'm 24 years old, 5'9, 158 lbs. Started lifting about 7-8 months ago, have gained about 8 lbs of muscle. Am very lean, and have an extremely quick metabolism. I am eating enough but still finding it hard to gain muscle.

I am wanting to gain hard. All the motivation is there. I spend a lot of time at the gym, lifting heavy and doing a lot of reps- just finding it very hard to gain.

So--- where do I start?
    What works best for someone like me (an ectomorph)?
    How much do I need?
    Do I need to cut it with something? Is it injectable or edible?

I need basic information. The more the merrier, as I can always take out information that isn't needed. Any and all help would be appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM as well. Thanks so much!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you have come to the right place for information. start by reading as much as you can then you can ask questions on specifics. There is a lot to learn and you don`t want to harm yourself, when done properly steroids can be pretty safe but when abused or miss-used serious damage can occur. There is more to a cycle than just taking steroids you need to learn about pct as well (post cycle therapy ).

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forums..It would probably be a good idea to build more of a foundation before you cycle, most members here will suggest that you have atleast a couple good years of lifting/nutrition experience before cycling. All the info your looking for is readily available on the boards. I would also suggest heading over to the nutrition forum and posting up your diet. Alot of people think they have a better diet than what they actually do.
    Last edited by EyE; 02-02-2013 at 12:01 AM.

misterwazza is offline New Member
    Hey dude! I'm an ectomorph too (really severe) but I only just realized how food is important for us to grow...I started eating 6-7 times a day since about..2 weeks? I've already seen results. Post everything you eat in a day in the nutrition section and see how you could do better! Food is THE key. Once you have diet in control, then I guess you can think about using steroids Cheers and good luck!

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bballguy21 View Post
    Hey everyone-

New here. Have browsed the forums for a few weeks debating if doing a cycle was how I wanted to go about doing it- and after deciding that doing a cycle was the best way to go, I realized I needed a lot of information.

I'm 24 years old, 5'9, 158 lbs. Started lifting about 7-8 months ago, have gained about 8 lbs of muscle. Am very lean, and have an extremely quick metabolism. I am eating enough but still finding it hard to gain muscle.

I am wanting to gain hard. All the motivation is there. I spend a lot of time at the gym, lifting heavy and doing a lot of reps- just finding it very hard to gain.

So--- where do I start?
    What works best for someone like me (an ectomorph)?
    How much do I need?
    Do I need to cut it with something? Is it injectable or edible?

I need basic information. The more the merrier, as I can always take out information that isn't needed. Any and all help would be appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM as well. Thanks so much!!!
    Sounds like you are in a good frame of mind!
    Dude i would just slow it down a bit and do some solid research on steroids . Start with the basics. I spent 4 years natural training and 2 years researching and still ran into some scary suprises during and post cycle. You can do serious damage to yourself in a very short space of time if you havent educated yourself properly. Personally if i was in your position i would research+train+experiment with Diet until this time next year. Then by then you will be much closer to your genetic potential and have a better understanding on cycling with aas.

As for your training: the first thing that came to mind after reading your post was OVERTRAINING. It sounds like you are in the gym too much.
    - Rest time is growth time
    - IMO 3-4 workouts per week is sufficiant, especially for an ecto.
    - Keep it simple Legs,Chest,Back,Core
    - Mix up your excercises from time to time
    - Read up on the importance of 'Meal Timing'

Hope this helped

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    You need to keep your workouts short, but very intense as an ecto, hit everything hard and heavy but with PROPER FORM, dont swing, dont use momentum to move weights that are too heavy for you, controlled lifts all the way.

You also need to be eating all the friggin time, at least 8 times a day.

You also NEED to train for a longer period of time before touching AAS (steroids ), for several reasons

* Your muscle connective tissue is not strong enough to handle the extra load that you will generate through the gains from a cycle, this kind of tissue does not grow as fast as muscles, so you will end up injuring yourself.

* You need a greater understanding what works best for you in the gym, to get full benefits from a cycle.

* At 7 months of training, you still have potential to really grow naturally, once you get your diet and training dialed in, there is no need to do AAS at this point in time.

* You need to learn how to eat properly, because if you do not, then no amount of AAS in the world will help you grow, and even if you manage to gain some muscles, most if not all will be LOST after the cycle, if your diet is not spot on, esp as an ecto.

* Did I mention injuries? At 7 months training, you are quite likely to do lifts wrong. I'm not trying to be an a$$ here, it is just a fact that the longer you do something the better you get at it. And I see waaaaaay too many people lift in ways that I *know* will end up eventually hurting them, the reason they're fine at the moment is that the weights are still so small.

* AAS will LOWER collagen synthesis by as much as 80%, what this means is that your tendons, ligaments and muscle connective tissue will start growing at an even SLOWER rate when you are "on" cycle, but your muscles will grow a lot faster, this is a recipe for disaster, and a reeeeeally good reason why you need more time in the gym before you start cycling.

You also claim: "I spend a lot of time at the gym, lifting heavy and doing a lot of reps-", well, you are EITHER lifting heavy, OR doing a lot of reps, but you do not do both at the same time, so: Youre not lifting heavy enough
    You need to lift as heavy as you can, while maintaining proper form, and still being able to control the weight in the eccentric phase (down if youre doing a biceps curl).

Actually, the eccentric phase causes more micro tears in your muscles, and thus makes them grow more then the concentric.

Train natty for 1-2 years, and READ up on AAS during this time, you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too uneducated in that subject to even BEGIN considering steroids
    /Maf

Thread Information