eviltech1972 is offline New Member

going to boost my trt . how much?

Hello, I am 40 yrs old 5' 11" and 220, I have been on tets cyp for trt about 8 months now my levels were low at about 258, they are now in the high 600's, I am in pretty good shape now I train weights 4 days a week but have a lil belly fat, but here is the issue , I have been battling a tendon injury and joint pain in my elbows, been seeing a sports therapist and it has helped, but I have decided to start taking deca300 in hopes to alleviate the pain. I have 2 bottles of deca and 2 bottles of test cyp on the way. The reason I got the extra cyp was because I hear deca will lower my test a lot , so i figured I will have increase the cyp. Also I have made good gains on the dose of 200mg every 10 days, but i want more size before the summer gets here. I plan on injecting both every 5 days now 300mg of cyp and 300 of deca. Will this be good? Will I need pct even though a have been on trt? I plan on leaning out in May with anavar or equipoise . Just need advice on dosage for increasing cyp and dosage for deca. Thanks in advance!!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    300 / 300 is a very good combo....new theory i believe is you dont need equal test dose but put it this way it isnt going to hurt and i got good results with a very similar combo and dealt with the tendonitis in the same areas as well as shoulder and got relief from the deca as well

please update and best of luck

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This sounds like an ill thought out plan. Deca will NOT fix tendonitis. In reality you will most likely multiply the problem by adding stronger and higher quanity androgens to your system. You need to study the compounds much more. MUCH MUCH more!

Your talking about "leaning out" on EQ lol. Your trying to fix tendon problems with Deca! Your injection times are spread too far apart.

How long have you been SERIOUSLY working out? I'm guessing you have just started back hard within the last year...am I right? Have you ever used AAS before??

Yes when I was around 28, and the tendin isnt the big issue because of the rehab, its the soar joints in elbow and shoulder. I have been training for 3 years and noticed I felt like shit, had bloodwork And thats when I found out I had low test. Since being on trt my overall mood and health are much better. I used EQ in the past and it did help me, I guess when I say lean out I dont mean ripped just a more muscular look not ripped. I was also considering anavar . My only concern with deca was I didn't want to lower my test again thats why I got more cyp.

Thanks for the reply, my concern was that taking deca would again lower my test so that is why I got more cyp, someone else replied and said. Deca would make it worse , is this true?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'm confused...you believe Deca will "lower" your test when you are using TRT?

You think using EQ to "lean out" is a good idea?

Seriously read the steroid profiles and do some research. You have no business considering an AAS cycle from what I am reading here! EQ for example is mainly used to assist ppl that have a low appetite and in order for it to be even remotly effective as an adrogen you need to run rather high doses that will raise your red blood cell count rather high. It has no use in your application.

Then you talk about Deca lowering test...if you were all natty and used deca then yes it would shut down your natural test production, but since you are using TRT then you are already replacing that natural test!

READ...READ...READ...READ! Your just throwing shyt together and hoping it makes a cycle!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I'm confused...you believe Deca will "lower" your test when you are using TRT?

You think using EQ to "lean out" is a good idea?

Seriously read the steroid profiles and do some research. You have no business considering an AAS cycle from what I am reading here! EQ for example is mainly used to assist ppl that have a low appetite and in order for it to be even remotly effective as an adrogen you need to run rather high doses that will raise your red blood cell count rather high. It has no use in your application.

Then you talk about Deca lowering test...if you were all natty and used deca then yes it would shut down your natural test production, but since you are using TRT then you are already replacing that natural test!

READ...READ...READ...READ! Your just throwing shyt together and hoping it makes a cycle!
    You need to do more research. As lunk said deca has no influence on the test that you are adding to your system. Doing shots every 5 days sounds like a roller coaster ride to me!! No thanks. Do more research your shots should be every 3.5 days on a blast and for your first blast just up the test bro. Save the deca for down the road and get an ai for on cycle
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 02-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Thread Information