snowman is offline Senior Member

prolonging cycle thoughts....

Whats up guys... got one question on my current cycle.

Im on week 12th of test e 500mg a week ( last week)... my first 6 weeks, was test e 500mg a week, with 60mg of Tbol a day ,and the other 6 weeks with just test E at 500mg....i was thinking of extending this cycle another 6 weeks, with 250mg of test E a week, with 70mg of anavar a day.... do you guys, see a problem with this ? or should i start PCT on the 14 week, and do another cycle later in the year?
    just in case, you guys are wondering, i have been taking Arimadex, and hcg the entire cycle.
    So far i gained 9 kilos in 12 weeks, and im around 18% body fat.... what i was hopping to do, is extend my cycle 6 more weeks with anavar to cut a little, and harden up the muscle.

So what you guys thing?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, extend this cycle to 18 weeks and you can say hello to TRT at a much younger age.

Start your PCT 14 days after your last Test injection and make sure you are following a solid PCT protocol.

You indeed made a wise decision by having taken Arimidex and HCG the entire cycle, bravo!

Lastly, bulking & cutting in the same cycle is never a good idea for a gym rat, it usually turns into a failed project. You should be patient and teach yourself how to concentrate on either at a time.

You have been on the right track so far, no reason to get off.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the reply Turkish Juicer.... i normally ,do a cycle of 12 weeks, and im off 12 weeks AFTER PCT is done ( so total 16 weeks Off)... clomid 100,50,50,50 and nolva 40, 20,20,20.
    This time, for the first time, i was thinking of extending the cycle, but i decided to ask first, cause i never did a bulking and cutting in the same cycle........... as for the TRT at a much younger age... so far i dont need it , thank God, cause ive always stocked with my original cycle plans.... and im not that young anyways im 42 :-)

Thanks again will start PCT after 14 days.

Thread Information