iSwanson is offline Junior Member

Question Using Test Prop with Test E?

I understand why you would kick start with it at the beginning to try and get immediate gains, but why do some suggest using it after your last Test E injection too. Is it just to try and get the absolute most out of the cycle as you can while waiting to do PCT?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Because prop is a short ester so you can use it 3 days before you start your pct. so a 12 week cycle can become a 14.5 week cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Because prop is a short ester so you can use it 3 days before you start your pct. so a 12 week cycle can become a 14.5 week cycle
    Ok that was a thought, but wasn't sure. I'm curious about anything and everything AAS. Trying to build my knowledge base.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Well youve come to the right place bra. So many knowledgeable aas enthusiasts on this site.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Just like holic said, taking advantage of full cycle length!

1-12 test e
    1-4 test prop

3days after last test e shot start 2weeks of prop and 3days after last prop begin PCT!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Unless I am reading it wrong you guys have it a bit off! It's not about extending a cycle...you do not normally run your 12 weeks then switch esters to extend the cycle to 14 as stated above!

Normally during a 12 week cycle one could cut the long ester at around 10 weeks switching to prop in order to allow the PCT to start in 3 days vs approx. 2 weeks! Thus assuring less gains lost and speedier recovery! A better example would be....

1-10 Test E
    10-12 Test P

Option 2 (I like this method)

1-4 Prop
    1-10 Test E
    10-12 Prop

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Unless I am reading it wrong you guys have it a bit off! It's not about extending a cycle...you do not normally run your 12 weeks then switch esters to extend the cycle to 14 as stated above!

Normally during a 12 week cycle one could cut the long ester at around 10 weeks switching to prop in order to allow the PCT to start in 3 days vs approx. 2 weeks! Thus assuring less gains lost and speedier recovery! A better example would be....

1-10 Test E
    10-12 Test P

Option 2 (I like this method)

1-4 Prop
    1-10 Test E
    10-12 Prop
    That actually makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the input

So essentially instead of being completely done with cycle and PCT 18 weeks after first pin, you can be done 15 weeks after your first pin, while still getting test for a total of 12 weeks. Is that correct?

If this is correct why don't more people do this? Seems like a more efficient way to do things and possibly a little safer with a quick recovery as well.
    Last edited by iSwanson; 02-18-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Thread Information