Thread: Bloat vs Fat

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Bloat vs Fat

So going on 4 months on TRT. I am currently not taking anything for Estrogen control and my next labwork is ...next week! I normally run high normal on my estrogen profile.

From the start of TRT to now there have been two noticeable changes in my body. First is lean muscle gain unlike any other time in my life. Second is my fat (I am a fatty) has changed to the touch. Before it was hard and like knots. Now it is very soft and very not hard. My weight loss so far with dialed in diet has been normal to the tune of 1-1.5 lbs a week constant.

How do I know if this is bloat from the TRT?

I have some stane on order just because high E is not a favorable thing from my readings. Lab feedback will come in a few weeks but just curious if anyone has feedback on this. Going to see the Endo after the labs return and it will be time to start hCG . Not looking forward to getting the doses worked out but part of the path.

Sorry if this should be in the TRT section.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can ask for it to be moved but it's fine here.

4 months is not very long but good to hear you are seeing positive results. I would wait until the labs come back before starting an AI or anything. You can also take Pregnenolone, it helps with bloat or water retention.

Will do on the labs. I will check out the Pregnenolone. Got a few orders to place this week so will give it a try and see if there are any results.

Indeed on TRT results. When your Test is under 70 anything will make you feel like a God I suppose lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You can ask for it to be moved but it's fine here.

4 months is not very long but good to hear you are seeing positive results. I would wait until the labs come back before starting an AI or anything. You can also take Pregnenolone, it helps with bloat or water retention.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel that Aromasin is much more 'doae-friendly' than Arimidex . Meaning, its easier to dial it in. That at least holds true for me, as a slight change in Arimidex had crashed mynestrogen before.

How are you dosing your testosterone ?

was 4 x Androil 40 ED (Am x2 PM x2) and it was great but the Doctor did not say take it with meals (a must) so my dose was up and down depending on the proximity to a meal. Now on Test Prop EoD 25mg.

Have Test Cyp ordered from a few places and just waiting to switch to it when it arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    I feel that Aromasin is much more 'doae-friendly' than Arimidex . Meaning, its easier to dial it in. That at least holds true for me, as a slight change in Arimidex had crashed mynestrogen before.

How are you dosing your testosterone?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    was 4 x Androil 40 ED (Am x2 PM x2) and it was great but the Doctor did not say take it with meals (a must) so my dose was up and down depending on the proximity to a meal. Now on Test Prop EoD 25mg.

Have Test Cyp ordered from a few places and just waiting to switch to it when it arrives.
    I would think your estrogen would be pretty good on 25mg of Prop EOD. I run 40mg EOD of Prop and don't take an AI. My sensitive estrogen assay came back at 19.

Are you on hCG by chance? I haven't crossed that bridge yet but will next week. I can tell I am shut down pretty good now..the ejaculate is not enough to even talk about unless there is 4-5 days between sessions.

I would think your estrogen would be pretty good on 25mg of Prop EOD. I run 40mg EOD of Prop and don't take an AI. My sensitive estrogen assay came back at 19.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There is good news about your body fat. You dont want it to be hard, you want it loose. Having it hard is visceral fat. This leads to type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, etc. Sounds like you are losing fat the correct way. I would look into Pregnenolone, DHEA and CLA. I take CLA but still a little unsure about it but it seems to help. I know it really helped my daughter. IMO the Pregnenolone and DHEA are a must.

Wait for your blood work to come back for your estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Are you on hCG by chance? I haven't crossed that bridge yet but will next week. I can tell I am shut down pretty good now..the ejaculate is not enough to even talk about unless there is 4-5 days between sessions.
    Yes, I just started dosing my HCG @ 75iu ED. I'm going to try out Dr. Crisler's newer protocol of ED dosing for HCG. Since I'll be doing injections everyday, I figured I will switch my test to 20mg everyday as well (currently at 40mg EOD). Last time I did smaller, everyday injections, my estrogen dropped a little lower than I'd like (10 on sensitive assay), so I will be getting bloodwork and assess from there.

You just learned me something. I always wanted to know what was up with the changes in fat and now I have reading to do. Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    There is good news about your body fat. You dont want it to be hard, you want it loose. Having it hard is visceral fat. This leads to type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, etc. Sounds like you are losing fat the correct way. I would look into Pregnenolone, DHEA and CLA. I take CLA but still a little unsure about it but it seems to help. I know it really helped my daughter. IMO the Pregnenolone and DHEA are a must.

Wait for your blood work to come back for your estrogen.

poking the buns everyday is going to be a task. You will be prepared for a cycle when the time comes lol. That is the only thing I miss about the Androil 40s. Pop the foil swallow and go.

Yes, I just started dosing my HCG @ 75iu ED. I'm going to try out Dr. Crisler's newer protocol of ED dosing for HCG. Since I'll be doing injections everyday, I figured I will switch my test to 20mg everyday as well (currently at 40mg EOD). Last time I did smaller, everyday injections, my estrogen dropped a little lower than I'd like (10 on sensitive assay), so I will be getting bloodwork and assess from there.

Thread Information