PJS19 is offline Associate Member

unhelpful doc visit..need advice/help

Ok so I posted last week of how I was getting blood work done and results today...Last summer I took a superdrol clone..recovered fine as far as libido and mental health...april 4th I started a cycle of arime stage 5 pct, which has epistane in it...before that, I was super happy, super horny, and in a great spot in my life..after I started I noticed sex drive went down and I got really depressed and emotionless...went to the endo today to get blood results...

it was a pretty pointless visit, all he said was that my total test is 315, which is fine (which for a 22 year old is super low as you all know) and my puitatry system was surpressed...he said to just wait 4 weeks and get blood taken again, and said my testicle size is fine and no gyno...

I had nolvadex ready to go, so I started once I got home..I wanted to wait to make sure low T was the issue..which at 315, it must be..running 1 ML a day for 4 weeks..is that ok?

My biggest worry is my mental state, it can't be a coincidence that my mental state is ruined at the same time I started putting hormones and chemicals in my body..I was literally the happiest Ive ever been in my life before that, no previous episodes of anxiety or depression, I live a great life, great family/girlfriend/friends/good student.

But now I can't feel anything, like that endorphin rush you get when something good happens, or you're with loved ones or that relief feeling you get finishing a test or when its nice out..I CANT feel any of it..all I can feel is this uneasy tight feeling in my chest instead of those good feelings..when I laugh I can't feel anything, when I cry it has no release...

Can this be a symptom of low T? Im freaking out because I thought today seeing the doctor would provide some answers but it didnt at all..Please help me out or shed some insight if you can.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by PJS19 View Post
    Ok so I posted last week of how I was getting blood work done and results today...Last summer I took a superdrol clone..recovered fine as far as libido and mental health...april 4th I started a cycle of arime stage 5 pct, which has epistane in it...before that, I was super happy, super horny, and in a great spot in my life..after I started I noticed sex drive went down and I got really depressed and emotionless...went to the endo today to get blood results...

it was a pretty pointless visit, all he said was that my total test is 315, which is fine (which for a 22 year old is super low as you all know) and my puitatry system was surpressed...he said to just wait 4 weeks and get blood taken again, and said my testicle size is fine and no gyno...

I had nolvadex ready to go, so I started once I got home..I wanted to wait to make sure low T was the issue..which at 315, it must be..running 1 ML a day for 4 weeks..is that ok?

My biggest worry is my mental state, it can't be a coincidence that my mental state is ruined at the same time I started putting hormones and chemicals in my body..I was literally the happiest Ive ever been in my life before that, no previous episodes of anxiety or depression, I live a great life, great family/girlfriend/friends/good student.

But now I can't feel anything, like that endorphin rush you get when something good happens, or you're with loved ones or that relief feeling you get finishing a test or when its nice out..I CANT feel any of it..all I can feel is this uneasy tight feeling in my chest instead of those good feelings..when I laugh I can't feel anything, when I cry it has no release...

Can this be a symptom of low T? Im freaking out because I thought today seeing the doctor would provide some answers but it didnt at all..Please help me out or shed some insight if you can.

Stop taking drugs! You had BW done while taking a PH...duh!

Wait 6 weeks of being on NOTHING and get BW repeated!

Ment to mention, took it for only 11 days from april 4th to the 15th nd hadnt taken anything since..nd ya i know im an idiot imnever doing it again, just lookin for some help to get back to normal

It can take time for hormone levels to balance themselves out. I think your test was taken too soon after you stopped the PH!

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    get off, stay off.
    Run your nolva for 4 weeks. draw blood at 6 weeks.

Is it odd that 11 days of 10 mg of epistane had such effects on me? And ok thanks..can anyone relate to the mental side effects Im having? Anyone experience this? Im pretty scared/anxious about it

Is it odd that 11 days of 10 mg of epistane had such effects on me? And ok thanks..can anyone relate to the mental side effects Im having? Anyone experience this? Im pretty scared/anxious about it
    Alot of us suffer depression like symptoms post cycle untill out hormone levels balance out. It's normal and important to keep in perspective, just another reason I am aginst under age AAS use.

Yeah I made an uneducated mistake
    Last edited by PJS19; 04-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Quick question, arime stage 5 pct and epistane together probably dont leave the body with high estrogen levels...cant nolvadex only rise test by blocking estrogen? If so will nolvadex be pointless for me? My doctor didnt check my estrogen levels
    Stop taking anything at this point. Let your hormones come back to normal on their own!

Ok..any idea how long Im looking at?

Ok..any idea how long Im looking at?
    I feel like a broken record today. Use nothing for 6 weeks and repeat blood work. make sure both free and total test numbers are run

got the actual report mailed to my house today with notes from MY doctor...he wrote that my puitirary gland is NOT responding...low test at 315 and fsh and lsh both at 1...didnt test estrogen..everything else was OK...I know I really messed up doing pro hormones too young and Im paying the consequences...all I did to cause this was 11 days of 10 mg of epistane...havent PCTed at all..waiting to go back to doctors and see a different endo who will actually give advice...Im 22..am I screwed for life? Really in the gutter emotionally right now and have been since I started the epi a few weeks ago...so depressed, any uplifting stories or insight would be appreciated

JAB1 is offline Member
    got the actual report mailed to my house today with notes from MY doctor...he wrote that my puitirary gland is NOT responding...low test at 315 and fsh and lsh both at 1...didnt test estrogen..everything else was OK...I know I really messed up doing pro hormones too young and Im paying the consequences...all I did to cause this was 11 days of 10 mg of epistane...havent PCTed at all..waiting to go back to doctors and see a different endo who will actually give advice...Im 22..am I screwed for life? Really in the gutter emotionally right now and have been since I started the epi a few weeks ago...so depressed, any uplifting stories or insight would be appreciated
    Do as others have said. Stay off all substance, and keep in perspective e that you will feel off until you get back to normal. No one here can tell u when and if that will happen. Get Bw checked again in 6 weeks. Hopefully other youngins will read this and listen when told to wait. So you may help others, that's a positive result of your situation that u can reinforce when u get a chance

timezone is offline Banned
    i agree. Stop taking everything! How is ur sleep? A lot of those symptoms can also be atributed to sleep apnea aswell. Just wait it out sometime. TIME fixes everything. Sometimes......

if not good you could always try a restart if your HPTA is in the dumps. Like HCG /CLOMID/TAMOX etc or power pct or something similar. Also a lot of this could be in your head to!

Yeah I was a young kid who made some stupid mistakes without being knowledgeable enough about what I was actually doing..funny part is I never have done any sort of drug in my life besides the occasional few beers...hopefully I didnt learn my lesson the hardest way possible...my quality of life was great april 3rd, since shut down probably sometime in the first week its like Im a different person...been 12 days since Ive been off completely..hopefully I bounce back...if anyone has tips on ways to get it up and going, different foods/ exercises etc let me know...thanks for the help everyone.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Yes, that is odd. Maybe you "crashed" your E2. And in the low end of a menstrual cycle. (You know they get messed up sometimes)
    Homeostasis is a beautiful thing, more delicate and powerful than drugs. Rely on it. Time will fix you.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While you are waiting the six weeks till your BW get some books about taking control of your mental health. Not about steroids , drugs, or addiction-get that out of your mind, you don't have a steroid or drug problem, you have a chemistry problem. You may also want to read something about accountability and not doing things without knowing about the consequences. Focus on the things you can change: attitude and effort. Keep exercising ED; lift but also try to raise your heart rate for an extended time ED, it will help your mental state and your body chemistry.

thanks for the advice..I was thinking of using nolvadex to try and jump my test production back into gear, but It seems like everyone here thinks just leaving everything alone and letting it try and fix itself is the best approach? Ill keep you guys updated, appreciate the help from these boards.

this is more of a question than looking for suggestion, but with nolvadex does it drop estrogen levels or just control them? epistane supposedly controls e2 levels and had an AI with it, so would nolvadex be counter productive in that case? Just kind of confused on what nolvadex does to estrogen..I know its supposed to raise test, but is that only through suppressing estrogen?

Little update for those who have been helping me. Yesterday I had a brief window from like 12-430 were i actualy felt somewhat normal again..felt like the sun was shining..it went away and today Im back to feeling nothing, and depressed as all hell...i started running nolva thursday, so today was my 4th day running it..should I stop? I just feel helpless and want to take some action before its too late but also dont wanna mess around with other drugs...please help Im feeling real hopeless, like I lost my whole personality and life

Stop taking drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little update for those who have been helping me. Yesterday I had a brief window from like 12-430 were i actualy felt somewhat normal again..felt like the sun was shining..it went away and today Im back to feeling nothing, and depressed as all hell...i started running nolva thursday, so today was my 4th day running it..should I stop? I just feel helpless and want to take some action before its too late but also dont wanna mess around with other drugs...please help Im feeling real hopeless, like I lost my whole personality and life
    How much Nolva u taking?

I have liquid nolva from purity solutions and have been taking 1 ML a day..not sure how that converts to MGs though..took arime stage 5 that had 10mg of epi in it for 11 days starting april 4th..stopped taking it because the depression and what I now know was a system shut down..didnt PCT for 11 days after stopping...incase that info is important

I have liquid nolva from purity solutions and have been taking 1 ML a day..not sure how that converts to MGs though..took arime stage 5 that had 10mg of epi in it for 11 days starting april 4th..stopped taking it because the depression and what I now know was a system shut down..didnt PCT for 11 days after stopping...incase that info is important
    I guess 1ml is 20 mg. I think that is how arr has it dosed. It would say on the bottle.
    Why would you suddenly take arime stage 5, which is a PCT compound, 8 months after your PH cycle last summer? When everything was fine.
    Be at peace with that you feel messed up because your hormones are out of wack.
    Best thing you can do is to do nothing, and you will slowly recover. Just be patient.

I took arime because My nipple started to get sensitive. Which that went away after a few days of it..the guy who sold me it said the epi was such a small dose that it wont really do much..my fault for trusting him, but that was horrible advice...and OK I was hoping Nolva would help raise my natural test, but if you guys think its better to just let nature take its course than Ill do that and keep you updated..thanks for the advice

Kind of depends how your BW looks like.
    But you said you are getting a new BW in a few weeks.
    Post it here, and we will take a look.
    I am confused why the Arime would suppress your Hypothalamus.

I assume it was the epistane in it that did that, even though it was a small dose..not sure though..could nolvadex be effective a month from now after more blood work? Or if you dont do it right away its not effective?

I assume it was the epistane in it that did that, even though it was a small dose..not sure though..could nolvadex be effective a month from now after more blood work? Or if you dont do it right away its not effective?
    Nobody can safetly advise you until your body has been free from all hormone altering drugs and you get BW done to determine the situation.

Update on my situation...had a few different doctors appointments...still feel emotionless/not experiencing joy/pleasure etc. I am not depressed, just not feeling anything really...really odd..also random tightness in my chest now and again, which I guess is anxiety. My doctor thinks I had some pre existing problems that I just sent over board by crashing my puititary/testosterone . Anyways, I was prescribed Wellbutrin a couple weeks ago, which I have NOT taken...The doctor was way to quick to jump to giving me meds , and I have read a lot about how those types of medications and SSRIS can just cause more problems. I decided to give it a few months and use meds as a last ditch resort. The doctor didnt even seem sure she was like "so basically we have to decide if we want to treate dopamine or serotonin" while only knowing me for all of 15 minutes. I am working out again and trying to eat healthy. I added a B vitamin to my diet, which supposedly can help with dopamine production, which I seem to have a deficiency in.

My question is about natural supplements l-tyrosine, l-dopa and 5-htp...all such cheap supplements that you can buy anywhere. Are those safe and natural ways to help with neurotransmitter deficiencies? (which a doctor said I have). Anyone who has any experience with any of those please help me out. I don't want to create more problems by taking anti depressants, but I am willing to try different natural supplements if they are safe. Thanks.

Thread Information