pelle1236 is offline New Member

Help with a cycle?

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get alittle help building the appropriate cycle any feedback would be appreciated.

Alittle about my self, I'm 23 going on 24 in september I've used test c about a year ago at 500 mgs a week and despite not being seiouse enough with diet made some pretty good gains ( went from a fairly soft 180 to a slighlt leaner 215 in 10 weeks) I'm a pretty standard mesomorph 5'11 and 190 with 11percent bf at the moment. But anyways I was given a bottle of test E with some pins recently for too good of a price to say no and was thinking of grabbing another to run 500 for 10 weeks again, but my short term goal right now is more to fine tune for the summer like lose fat while sticking to around the same weight or alittle more. Would it be a good idea to just cycle 250 and possibly try to get a medium dose of var ( I was thinking 50mgs) or should I just stick to the original plan of 500 mg test?

Again any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would stick to your original plan of 500mg/wk for 10 wks (12 wks would be a bit better) and adjust your diet to meet your goals.

Dont forget an AI, hCG , and a solid recovery plan that includes Nolva and Clomid.

Thread Information