Amptdog is offline New Member

Honest opinions !!!!!!!

Ok people, what do you think is better? Running HGH twice a day every day? Or everyday with two days off? Or every other day? I'm getting SO many mixed opinions on this, would love to hear some REAL advice, I've been on HGH for about 5mnths now and I take it twice a day every day with two days in a row off, my gains have been nice but not what I had thought and now they seem to be stagnate, am I doing it to much? Not enough? What do you think?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Twice a day HGH injection is a smart protocol solely due to the very short biological half-life of this peptide.

As long as you can afford it, I don't see why you would want to follow any other protocol than x2 a day for 7 days a week.

What is your current dosage?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should check out the Hgh section. This is debated constantly! Most guys will say pick a protocol and stick with it.
    What are your goals with Hgh?

Amptdog is offline New Member
    I take 2.5 iu out of a 10iu bottle twice a day. I read the section on this site about it and they say every other day "but" it also says .028 per body weight, which comes out to 6.3 iu per shot? That sounds wrong and please correct me if I'm wrong, so everyday without two days off?

Thread Information