Thread: DNP Explanation

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member

DNP Explanation

Hey guys just wondering if there is a sticky or somebody to talk to too explain what DNP is and everything about it? Also if it is possible for one to run a safe cycle of it.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Safe is a matter of perspective. Many people are afraid of it like insulin ; if used properly and extremely carefully, you can get through it just fine.
    I personally just ran 13 days @ 750mg/day, but it was a living hell. I felt absolutely horrible, but dropped a lot of weight.

I do not recommend anyone use it unless they have no other option based on a deadline or something of that nature.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200
    Safe is a matter of perspective. Many people are afraid of it like insulin ; if used properly and extremely carefully, you can get through it just fine.
    I personally just ran 13 days @ 750mg/day, but it was a living hell. I felt absolutely horrible, but dropped a lot of weight.

I do not recommend anyone use it unless they have no other option based on a deadline or something of that nature.
    So you just ran it for 13 days at a very high dose and lost a large amount of weight? Your profile says you 9% bf so what are you no 1%. Op don't mess with DNP even though there are ppl who run it, there are a lot of other safer ways to lose weight safely. It's not worth playing Russian roulette with your health.

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    On a deadline with no other options?

Unless you are trying to lean out for your lethal injection, there are always other options. Pick another show, for one!

Wow! Like monitoring BP and HR. Drink maybe 2 gallons of water a day, because i am guessing the body temperature rises. How much weight did you drop? Is there muscle loss and can it be prevented? I might just stick to Clen lol. I have been kind of slacking and the pounds kinda crept up on me lol. I am wanting to drop weight down to a healthier spot and then maybe start a cycle this Fall. I don't want to start one while at high BF.

I am guessing i should stick with an ECA or Clen cycle. I think the protocol of Clen is 20mcg increased to 100mcg and run a 6 to 8 week cycle with Ketofene on the 3rd and 6th weeks at night. correct me if i am wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006
    I am guessing i should stick with an ECA or Clen cycle. I think the protocol of Clen is 20mcg increased to 100mcg and run a 6 to 8 week cycle with Ketofene on the 3rd and 6th weeks at night. correct me if i am wrong!
    Ar it just depends on how you handle sides. If first time than yes 20-120 mcg work your way up. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks. You can continue to run right through if you start keto after 2nd week. Personally I start after week 1. And run for 6 weeks. Just be careful with it, it's a strong compound, don't do more than 3 cycles a year, from my research it can have a negative affect on the heart. Oh 1 mg keto before bed.

Yeah i will give it a shot. Yes it is my first time. What other support supps do you recommend? How much water? So you run the Keto every night after the 1st week? 1mg keto gotta it. At night time correct?

Before bed on the keto, drink extra water and I believe taurine for extra supplement for cramps which is a side. Idk what dose cause I have no problems with sides. But I also drink one monster energy drink a day and that has taurine in it. Honestly ar there are a lot threads here about Clen and what to expect, IMO it would due you some good to research it some before you make the decision to do it, so you know what to expect. It's a strong thermongenic.

I'm CURRENTLY 9%. I had an unfortunate accident with an overdose of t3 and cortisone exposure, leading to a 'skinnyfat' transformation.
    I posted a thread about this a while ago. So yes, I just ran DNP and lost ~10lbs and am now ~9%

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Is it true that with DNP one is not supposed to do cardio?

Some cardio is ok, but excessive is not. You already sweat so much that is a challenge to stay hydrated and keep electrolytes balanced.

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    My bro just did a "cycle" of between 250mg and 500mg for a month in total. On 250 he could go to the gym, on 500 he could hardly get out of bed and looked like death/shit. He went from 18% bf to 12% in that time, and took about 2 weeks total off of lifting.

Oh, and he smelled when he was at 500mg...didn't matter how often he showered/changed.

The bottom line is you can do DNP safely, just don't get stupid, take a ton of vitamins/water, monitor your BP/hr/temp, and you should be fine.

Oh, and stay as far away from the sun as you can, AC is your friend.

I already drink splenty of water so i am good there. Taurine i have that. I will do some more research and check logs. Appreciate your help PPWC! Yes and the last thing i want to do is run it the wrong way. I try to respect things like this because it could easily do damage!

I am gonna stick to something more friendlier until i get used to these compounds. Thanks for everyone's input on the subject!

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    I already drink splenty of water so i am good there. Taurine i have that. I will do some more research and check logs. Appreciate your help PPWC! Yes and the last thing i want to do is run it the wrong way. I try to respect things like this because it could easily do damage!

There is no such thing as "enough water" on DNP . Good on you for deciding to wait it out though. Smart move.

Never enough water, damn! How high does ones Body Temp go? ! I wonder if there is any muscle loss during a short cycle of DNP ?

Thread Information