Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By auswest
  • 1 Post By bruceleeroy

Thread: Serge Nubret's Steroid Cycle.

boothy_x is offline New Member

Serge Nubret's Steroid Cycle.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody knew any knowledge on Sarge Nubret steroid cycle/s. In my opinion his aesthetics were better than anybody else's & he looked the best. His small waist, no bloat, his trim waist line & small joints & his muscles look incredible! If anyone has any knowledge please post, thanks guys!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boothy_x
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody knew any knowledge on Sarge Nubret steroid cycle/s. In my opinion his aesthetics were better than anybody else's & he looked the best. His small waist, no bloat, his trim waist line & small joints & his muscles look incredible! If anyone has any knowledge please post, thanks guys!
    Does it really matter, his training, diet and genetics played more of a role than juice ever would have, I'd be much more interested in those aspects of his life if I were you, you can pin all the juice in the world but without the above mentioned you will get no where..
    D2'd likes this.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    It's his genetics, training, and BF% that gave him that look, not his AAS usage.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Beat me to it, Auswest

Yes it does matter out of curiosity. I would like to know how of differs from today's bloated & swollen Bodybuilders. As for those aspects I practise them all, been training for a good 4 years since I was 15, at the mo I weigh 96kg with abs out. Currently bulking. and shredded in a couple months. Last year I was around 4% body fat at 88kg. I eat 7 times per day, & supplement literally everything.

I was wanting to compare it to today's cycles that's all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No one is going to know the answer, its all guess work but of course it would of been alot less than todays cycles and supps

Thanks for the reply Marcus, I read somewhere on the web that he is all natural? I know this can't be true seen as he stood next to Arnold who was on juice. Do you think it would of been similar to his at all?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boothy_x
    Thanks for the reply Marcus, I read somewhere on the web that he is all natural? I know this can't be true seen as he stood next to Arnold who was on juice. Do you think it would of been similar to his at all?
    You can safely imagine they were all running very similar aas, but no one knows who used and uses what, it's all guess work..not really something people like to speak about especially on the big stage.

Someone posted one of Arnold's supposedly Cycles on the web, but it contained no Testosterone . I suppose your right, all guess work, shame!

Quote Originally Posted by boothy_x View Post
    Your question can't be answered, it doesnt matter anyway but they did use alot less than todays BB's but steroids are not what built him his genetics did.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On top of everything that has been wisely said above, HGH and Insulin are largely responsible for the bloated look and thick waist today's BBs have.

BBs of the golden era literally rather administered the compounds that were available to them: AAS, nutrition and lot's of training.

As for Serge's genetics, if he was a competing BB of our day, he too would end up with a thick waist just like the rest, simply because the rules of this game has changed a long time ago...

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Just pin 0.00001ml test e into every muscle daily for 50 years, you'll be good to go.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your question can't be answered, it doesnt matter anyway but they did use alot less than todays BB's but steroids are not what built him his genetics did.
    You would be surprized how long some of those guys had been working out when they showed up at contest.Frank zane said he statred body building in the late 1950's,and he won his first Mr Olympia in 1977,he spend many years polishing his Physique.Yes they didnt use near as much steroids as todays competitors do,but you would be surprized how much small amounts of AAS will do for you.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    You would be surprized how long some of those guys had been working out when they showed up at contest.Frank zane said he statred body building in the late 1950's,and he won his first Mr Olympia in 1977,he spend many years polishing his Physique.Yes they didnt use near as much steroids as todays competitors do,but you would be surprized how much small amounts of AAS will do for you.
    You would also be surprised if you knew more about Marcus...

kmms is offline Productive Member
    guess it's too much to hope for a ? in the title

Were the AAS used injectables or tablets? Thanks for all the replies.
    Last edited by boothy_x; 01-17-2013 at 03:51 AM.

Where the AAS used injectables or tablets? Thanks for all the replies
    It doesnt really matter, both were probably used so what!!

Doesnt matter what they used because its not what makes them who they are.

You also should concentrate on your diet and training rather than aas use, because at 19yrs old your yrs away from using them when your diet and training need so much work..

dont waste time, check out the diet and training sections and put your researching into something what will develop you futher.

I dont plan on using his cycle Marcus, just curious. I wouldn't use anything like at my age anyway. Going to try and get to my full natural potential. As I said in my previous post I try to do everything possibe for maximum muscle gains. Anyway thank you for your replies.

I dont plan on using his cycle Marcus, just curious. I wouldn't use anything like at my age anyway. Going to try and get to my full natural potential. As I said in my previous post I try to do everything possibe for maximum muscle gains. Anyway thank you for your replies.
    Thats great news to hear but honestly your asking questions about past pros and steroid use and no one here can answer, we can say they just used tablets or injectables but no one really knows.The only facts are they used alot less than today's pro's but so what! doesnt really matter either way what they used its not drugs what made them or any pro. They are just a tool they use.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    FYI I dont know the exact doses but this is what was availabe at that time.....Late 70's and early 80's
    I was training and using AAS during the time they were also.I can say there werent many UGL steroids at that time,most of what anybody used was real PG steroids. Orals that were used the most was Dinabol (very popular) Anavar ,and winstrol tablets.Injectables were,Test,Deca (one of the most popular) Durabolin ,EQ,primobolin,and winstrol injectable and in the mid 80's some finaject. There was NO HGH (only that made from dead people) and none of the peptides.Nobody used insulin at that time although i remember on huge bodybuilder named Tim Belknap that was a diabetic,he was a huge version of Tom Platz.Also all the steroids were made at much lower doses than the UGL produced today,Deca was 100mg/ml,durabolin 50mg/ml,orals anavar 5mg per tablet,winstrol 2mg per tablet,i never used dianabol so dont remember strength.And as Marcus said the doses were not even close to what is used today,top bodybuilders relied on training and diet and most of the top bodybuilders had already trained for a long time and didnt just pop up on the scene and started winning contest/Frank zane had been training for almost 17 years when he won Mr olympia so they had many years of trial and error and learning what worked and what didnt.In an interview with Dorian Yates he said he used steroids for 12 years straight when he competed but i will say he used VERY intense training and has very good knowledge about diet and training which i think had a lot to do with his sucess.

Dorian interview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNqR-...utu.be&t=5m10s
    Last edited by MR10X; 01-17-2013 at 07:14 AM.

bruceleeroy is offline New Member
    Serge Nubret Hands down is my favorite male bodybuilder. He and Frank Zane were ectomorphs like myself. I both appreciate and identify with that look.
    SUPERNATURAL likes this.

Blog Entries
    For an sight into steroid use in the 70's through 80s check out some of ric drasin's videos... He tells it how it was and mentions about non synthetic gh.. He's got some pretty cool videos... Talking about dbols being all over the floor at golds, all kinds of interesting story's.

D2'd is offline Junior Member
    I read somewhere that back in the day, Arnold, Franco, etc. had a meeting to determine whether it would be safe to go from 10 mg DBol /day to 20 mg DBol/day. Wow if this true!

Thread Information