fabry is offline Senior Member

lots of problems on my prop/npp/var cycle (that just begun!)

hello guys,
    ive just started my cycle and feel really bad. now on day 7

cycle:
    prop (wildcat testoprop 200mg/ml): 150mg eod
    npp (wildcat npp 100mg/ml): 150mg eod
    var: 60mg eod.... ops, sorry, not eod, but 60mg ED!!!
    a.dex: 0,5mg eod
    (other supps: creatine, cla, bcaa)

1st problem (since 1st day): headhaches.
    i read here and there and found out that var can give headhaches, so decided to split daily var into 2 times (30 mg in the morning and 30 mg in the afternoon). seems to work!

2nd problem (since 1st.. 2nd day): sleepiness.. tiredness.
    same as above: read that var can do this and that this will go away after 1 week.. 10 days. ok.. ill wait!

but the other 2 problems are really scaring me!

1) i started to shoot 0,7-0,75 ml of prop (200mg/ml) and 1,5 ml of npp at the beginning. few hours later.. let's say 5-6 hours later, i started to feel pain in the injection site. pain was so bad that i couldnt sleep at night and was even more terrible next days (and for almost 2 days). i shooted left quad on day 1, right quad on day 3 and then i was not able t properly walk.. and not able at all to train legs.
    so i trained upper body and then, the leg day, i shoot half in left delt and half in right delt. leg training was ok, but next day i couldnt move upper limbs due to pain in shoulders!!!
    now, im trying to go with ed injections, but not a big difference (half dose.. only -20% pain!).

this is already a big stress for me.. but its not main problem that is:

2) i feel like i have a kind of "flu".. i feel a "discomfort" all over the body.. i feel like my skin "got too much sun in the beach" and its very.. how to say "hypersensitive" (ie: i feel kinda of pain in my back when i drive.. i feel same feeling on my legs when i wear jeans, etc.).

what the hell is goin on? the only way i can "survive" to this is to get ibuprofen: 30-40 mins after i get ibuprofen, i feel better, but when the effect of ibuprofen start to finish, i start to feel the discomfort on my skin, etc. etc.

is this because of 200mg/ml prop? is this because of the prop/npp mix? is this because of the brand (wildcat)?

how can i reduce pain and the "skin discomfort"? what about if i mix vit. b in the pin?
    i dont really think i can get ibuprofen ed for the next 8 weeks!!! or beeing not able to walk/jump/squat because of the pain in the site inj!!!

thanks guys.. please help me...
    Last edited by fabry; 06-16-2013 at 10:05 AM.

zeedubz is offline New Member
    there is a medical term for test flu. Your body may not be like the npp IMO. Prop does cause pain , but by the look of your posts, you know all about inject pain. Why not drop the npp?

zeedubz is offline New Member
    good luck tho. I hope you feel better man !

so you think is the npp? but i did a prop/npp cycle (not same brand) in the past and had no pain and no probs at all!!

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    all this sounds regular dude from what I have researched. The flu feeling should go away soon. If not weed out the compound thats causing problem

ps: "flu" seems to drop a little bit on 2nd day.. just befor i inject again. but after new pin, it goes up again!
    Last edited by fabry; 06-13-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    If not weed out the compound thats causing problem
    how can i found out the responsible? how long should i stop (and alternate the stop) 1 compound?

Blog Entries
    what?..... pain from 200mg ml prop, no way.....umm for the record prop hurts some peeps pretty good at the average dose of 100mg ml so you can imagine what a higher concentration will do for pip...just saying bro...good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    what?..... pain from 200mg ml prop, no way.....umm for the record prop hurts some peeps pretty good at the average dose of 100mg ml so you can imagine what a higher concentration will do for pip...just saying bro...good luck...
    i dont know bro... im just trying to fix ideas! except var, used same mix (with lower npp and different brand) and had no prob at all as said before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry View Post
    i dont know bro... im just trying to fix ideas! except var, used same mix (with lower npp and different brand) and had no prob at all as said before.
    I was trying to be funny with the first comment cus prop can be a bitch, but different ugl's brew things differently as far as oils and solvents ect so it will be pretty hard to tell just why buddy.....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I was trying to be funny with the first comment cus prop can be a bitch, but different ugl's brew things differently as far as oils and solvents ect so it will be pretty hard to tell just why buddy.....

anything to mix... with the mix (prop/npp)?

Blog Entries
    Shure you can cut it with sterile oil of some kind...but then you would be cutting the mg per ml as well so theirs some math to be done...

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been shooting B-12 with my test and npp and this is the first time I haven't gotten test flu, going to do this every time now!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can mix it with sterile grape seed oil. I've heard it helps, never tried it.

nondescript is offline New Member
    Is this your first cycle, or one of the first? On my first and second cycles I experienced the exact same symptoms. If I had to guess, I would say that the PIP has mostly to do with the amount of alcohol in the compounds, virgin muscle and the exact location of pinning. If the pinning is too close to the sciatic nerve, it can really hurt like hell. I hope this helps. If you can't seem to find a good spot in the glute, I would advise that you choose a different muscle to pin. I had the same problem and continued to use the glute, the whole time just accepting the pain as part of the cycle but as it turns out, I now have mild sciatica. I should have chosen a new location long before it caused a problem. As far as the flu-like symptoms, I got them as we'll. it eventually went away with continued use. Ensure you are acquiring high quality gear. I'm no expert on this but I hope my prior experience helps you. Good luck.

Try this website, www.spotinjection.com

Take a look at this site, spotinjection .com

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    Some higher concentration tests use EO... which can cause flu-like symptoms. That mixed with the fact that you're pinning high mg and high volume could be an issue. Try cutting it with B12 or Sterile Oil like mentioned by others.

update:
    - since 1st post, i shoot prop/npp mix ed instead of eod
    - headaches: with var @ 30mg 2x day (instead of 60mg at the same time) no more headaches
    - skin "discomfort" and other flu-like: occasionally
    - pain in spot injections: nothing changed so far; today, for example, i couldnt even seat and stand up from toilet without helping with hands. And that means that if it will be like this tomorrow too, i will unable to train legs and if today i shoot delts, in 2 days i will not be able to train delts or pecs.

i never shoot in glutes, but only upper and lower quads and delts (the only place pain is a little bit less intense, in in the area of the lower lateral vast.

what about mixing with b12 as read in other post (and here too)?
    but have prop and npp the same consistence? will they mix together? and even if they wont mix, will this help with the pain issue, because i cant really continue to limp when i walk, not beeing able to make stairs and sit on the toilet!!!!

please help me!!!

Thread Information