amorse67 is offline New Member

newbie onfirst cycle,help a brother out

hey guys,was on trt theropy for low t for 3-4 months,started a test c cycle 600mg a week 4 weeks ago,300 on sun,300 thur.plan on going 12-15 weeks,will i bennifit from it considering i was getting 300 mg every 2 weeks from my doc.ive stoped the doc visit,just doing my cycle,please help with advice,also should i take clomid or something simuliar to avoid gyno

Red Bastard is offline Member
    So much information to be found in the stickied threads, as to what you should do about AI, while on cycle, and what to take for PCT. Read, and learn, and you probably will have all of your questions, and more, answered...

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    You shouldn't be asking these questions 4 weeks into a cycle. Are you using anything to control estrogen?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not very wise did you even get the TRT dialed in and verified. Then jumped to a cycle. 600 a week is fine but you seem to be going about it all Willie Nillie. So my best advice would go back to your proper prescribed dosage let it level off over the next 3-4 weeks and get back to the Doc for blood work. You need to get this all in line and verified before you cycle. Also your not educated enough on TRT and cycling currently.
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 06-16-2013 at 08:44 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Not very wise did you even get the TRT dialed in and verified. Then jumped to a cycle. 600 a week is fine but you seem to be going about it all Willie Nillie. So my best advice would go back to your proper prescribed dosage let it level off over the next 3-4 weeks and get back to the Doc for blood work. You need to get this all in line and verified before you cycle. Also your not educated enough on TRT and cycling currently.
    Absolutely agree. The proper TRR dose needs to be established and follow-up blood work done. Once a stable dose is determined and you understand the importance of proper aromatase management and nutrition, then and only then would a blast and cruise be an option.

If your not using anabolics for fitness goals, stick to TRT.

amorse67 is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice from all of you,as for estrogen control.no im not using any at moment,ive had blood work done,my free t was very low when i started the trt.it was only 39 ,after 12 weeks it rose to 175 taking 300mg every 2 weeks,they dropped me down to 200mg dosage,ive been working out off n on for several years.once my t levels returned,i decided to run a small cycle to help me out in the gym,to get the body ive always wanted,but couldnt seem to get on my own,im happy with what 600 mg of test c a week is giving me.id like to finish this cycle that im doing.as long as i get enough positive words from this post.i know i should of done more homework first.i hope asking questions after ive already started doesnt get me to many negative reply's.i will take all response i get from everyone and use as a learning tool,should i be using an estrogen antaginist either now or at the end of my little cycle,my doctor doesnt know im blasting,ive stopped going to the clinic,i plan on returning to a doctor after the cycle and having blood work done again,i think i will have to continue with trt for my body doesnt seem to be producing enough t,i will adress that very soon,
    thanks for everyones time and feedback.

Thread Information