yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Extreme pain after injection

I injected my left glute Thursday and it was very sore the next day. It hurts so bad I can barely walk or sit down or even get up out of bed. There is no redness, no bump, and it does not feel hot. I am shooting test. e. 1ml 2x a week. Is this what it feels like if you inject into scar tissue?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    I injected my left glute Thursday and it was very sore the next day. It hurts so bad I can barely walk or sit down or even get up out of bed. There is no redness, no bump, and it does not feel hot. I am shooting test. e. 1ml 2x a week. Is this what it feels like if you inject into scar tissue?
    No scar tissue is just normally harder to inject
    What size pin did you use

I used a 25g. I thought maybe it was from scar tissue because I felt the needle stop then I push a little harder and it broke through.

Dean18 is offline New Member
    Yeah, that doesn't sound right bro. You hit something you weren't supposed to. A 1ml injection shouldn't hurt like that. I know guys who go as high a 3ml in one injection. I just injected 2.25 this morning and it is a little sore, but nothing like what you are describing. How long is your needle? 1 inch is plenty.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with that static nerve man, I doubt you hit the whole nerve (you would've jumped through the ceiling! Trust me) but you could've hit a branching of that nerve. Just remember, outer upper quadrant of the glute!

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    If I inject into my thigh I'm freaking sore for days. Even with an insulin syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by crashfirepm53
    If I inject into my thigh I'm freaking sore for days. Even with an insulin syringe.
    Your problem is you aren't getting it in there deep enough. The oil will irritate your cutaneous & subcutaneous layers of tissue. & it's possibly just a virgin muscle. Not used to it yet

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Your problem is you aren't getting it in there deep enough. The oil will irritate your cutaneous & subcutaneous layers of tissue. & it's possibly just a virgin muscle. Not used to it yet
    I can hit my glutes with 5/8" just fine. Not about how deep but where it goes if you hit a nerve it's gonna hurt as well as a tendon or ligament. It will pass as it absorbs.

I do shoot outer upper part of my glute and usually experience no pain that's why im wondering whats going on. I use a 1.5" needle btw.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld

I can hit my glutes with 5/8" just fine. Not about how deep but where it goes if you hit a nerve it's gonna hurt as well as a tendon or ligament. It will pass as it absorbs.
    Man! I guess it's all about finding that soft spot huh?

So 4 days later its still sore.. no redness or lump and it seems to be getting a little better... what could I have hit?

Still sore wtf did i hit???

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    A tender and sore spot...ha! I have them no pain, don't feel it go in or out no blood. Then I have all of the ones that hurt, some bleed , some sore for a day and some sore for days. So what's new. It's what it is all about when you are stabbing yourself 2, 3,4 times a week IM manner. Life in the world of aas. ...crazy mike

OH, OH did you aspirate , haha, don't answer that, I'm joking ....cm

Thread Information