spiderman87 is offline Junior Member

HCG question! Ugh!

Okay, so. I screwed up, started my cycle before I had HCG on hand. After several run around a I finally have it at week 8 or 12 of my cycle. I've mixed it, 2ML of water, it's 5,000 of powder. I planned on running 250 twice a week(10iu twice a week) but, didn't plan on starting it at week 8.

Cycle is Test C 500mg/week for 12weeks
    I ran 75mg Anavar ED weeks 1-6

What should I do? Wait for pct? Or start now?
    I'd like to start now if possible way?

Stats:
    28 years old.
    5'11 @ 195 pounds
    11% BF as of last week

Only previous gear was Test Cyp.

drake4243 is offline Member
    you would need 5ML of bactrio static water for 5000ius of hcg not 2 So once you go back and mix it properly to have the right concentration you should run it Now ASAP and you should have never started this cycle without it in my opinion. I would not have, my balls are much more important than some test and var. But anyways start ASAP run 250ius mon, wed, fri, ( 3 times a week) right up until 2 days before your PCT starts.

2ml of BW is ok. Now you have a concentration of 2500iu/ml HCG . Inject .1ml (10 on an insulin needle) twice a week and you're good to go. Start the HCG right away and go until the last Test injection.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    2ml of BW is ok. Now you have a concentration of 2500iu/ml HCG. Inject .1ml (10 on an insulin needle) twice a week and you're good to go. Start the HCG right away and go until the last Test injection.
    This could also be done Yes. However I would recommended running it the way I suggested since 3 times a week would better mimc your natural reproduction system and you have been on cycle for 8 months with nothing and the half life is only 3 to 4 days depending on the person so to avoid any future risk and complication it would be better to run it more like your body would produce it mon, wed, fri is what I would do. Loading up with twice the dose is not going to make it last any longer in your body I would reconstitute it properly with 5 ml like it should have been donr to begin with, but that’s just me.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman87
    Okay, so. I screwed up, started my cycle before I had HCG on hand. After several run around a I finally have it at week 8 or 12 of my cycle. I've mixed it, 2ML of water, it's 5,000 of powder. I planned on running 250 twice a week(10iu twice a week) but, didn't plan on starting it at week 8.

Cycle is Test C 500mg/week for 12weeks
    I ran 75mg Anavar ED weeks 1-6

What should I do? Wait for pct? Or start now?
    I'd like to start now if possible way?

Stats:
    28 years old.
    5'11 @ 195 pounds
    11% BF as of last week

Only previous gear was Test Cyp.
    Just start now and run it up until PCT. The rest you can freeze for a future cycle.

And 2ml of BW with 5000iu is ideal so you mixed it properly.

That's what I was told was 2ML creating 250 per 10 IU.
    Can I run it mon we fri at 250?

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drake4243 View Post
    This could also be done Yes. However I would recommended running it the way I suggested since 3 times a week would better mimc your natural reproduction system and you have been on cycle for 8 months with nothing and the half life is only 3 to 4 days depending on the person so to avoid any future risk and complication it would be better to run it more like your body would produce it mon, wed, fri is what I would do. Loading up with twice the dose is not going to make it last any longer in your body I would reconstitute it properly with 5 ml like it should have been donr to begin with, but that’s just me.
    Whether it's 2ml or 5ml the HCG is still HCG, the only difference is how much you would have to draw to get the desired dosage. Why would you want to inject .25ml when you could inject .1?
    Last edited by BlueWaffle21; 07-16-2013 at 04:31 PM.

I'm starting PCT 2 weeks after last Cyp injection so should I run HCG until I start PCT or until my last pin?

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Just start now and run it up until PCT. The rest you can freeze for a future cycle.

And 2ml of BW with 5000iu is ideal so you mixed it properly.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Up until pct. I'd give it 3-4 days prior to starting pct for the last inject

Thanks guys. I know next time I won't start until I have it all.
    Thanks again

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman87
    That's what I was told was 2ML creating 250 per 10 IU.
    Can I run it mon we fri at 250?
    I inject 250iu every mon / wed / fri on TRT so it won't do you any harm. 500-1000iu weekly works for most.

Thread Information