mephisto212 is offline New Member

Test E / Tren E cycle

So, I am looking to do a test E / tren E cycle and I am conflicted from what I have read so far in regards to higher tren lower test and vice versa..

My initial plan was

1-12, Test E @ 500mg/wk
    1-10, Tren E @ 300mg/wk
    But after reading, there seem to be a lot of people suggesting that you do tren as the higher dosage, as such;

1-12, Test E @ 300-400 mg/wk
    1-10, Tren E @ 500 mg/wk
    Which do you guys recommend, and any particular reason behind it?

Also, would it be viable to do something like week 1-4 Dbol , or should I just stick with the test/tren as is?

Thanks

AlinSR is offline new member
    Option 1 looks like plenty of tren to me.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Let me ask before I say anything. Have you done Tren before and how aquainted are you with cycling? ...crazy mike

Oh I just looked and you've been on a cycle before back in 2011 Right ?? So I can negate the Q's . ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-17-2013 at 07:51 PM.

I will say that if doing a Tren cycle it would be counter productive for the Dbol . Just my thinking ...crazy mike

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I will say that if doing a Tren cycle it would be counter productive for the Dbol. Just my thinking ...crazy mike
    Why do you feel this way Mike???

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    I will say that if doing a Tren cycle it would be counter productive for the Dbol. Just my thinking ...crazy mike
    In what way? They work well together. But shouldn't be used by a beginner

Yes, I have cycled before, but I only did a short time of Tren A, nothing as long as this. Didn't get many sides so I don't think i react too negatively to tren.

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Option 1 looks like plenty of tren to me.
    From my understanding it's not about the amount of tren but rather the ratio of tren : test.

Doing more tren and less test gives better results with less sides, vs the other way around.

That's why I am conflicted between the 2 cycles, because I have read the above many times.

Quote Lunk "
    Why do you feel this way Mike???

The Dbol will enhance the initial Test kick but the gains of water and will just be depleted when the Tren starts. In my opinion it's just the same as doing a short dirty bulk at the expense of working to get lean and hard.

I did something similar (not Dbol) recently and the added weight gain for me was of no resource as I lean out and tighten up and achieve that vascular and hard look. The compound was different but the results and actions are the same. Now I will qualify my reason by what I originally mentioned that it was in my opinion. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-17-2013 at 08:17 PM.

I know why you are saying what your saying but it's the same rap that gives Dbol a bad name. Will you keep the size gained with dbol? No, but the strength gains as a kickstart can be very beneficial.

Way too much this is for cutting and this is for bulking talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I know why you are saying what your saying but it's the same rap that gives Dbol a bad name. Will you keep the size gained with dbol? No, but the strength gains as a kickstart can be very beneficial.

You are misunderstanding me in my reference to the post/thread. OR I may be misunderstanding what OP is up to. I agree with your statement. Dbol has it's purpose, I've used it and the strength gains and size are good when applicable to what the person wants at the time of cycling. I was assuming he didn't want the gains that are commonly gotten when using Dbol. I guess you could say gains are gains ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Given this thinking , I cannot argue. ...crazy mike

While I enjoy the discussion in terms of DBol , I was wondering if you could give me your opinion about the main cycle itself, more specifically about the tren test dosage and the ration which I should have them as? Thanks

Tren /Test dosages are very individual based. Some prefer test lower mainly to combat elevated e2 sides from excess test and others prefer more test to combat lethargy and help with hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by mephisto212 View Post
    While I enjoy the discussion in terms of DBol, I was wondering if you could give me your opinion about the main cycle itself, more specifically about the tren test dosage and the ration which I should have them as? Thanks
    Sorry about that If you remember I was concerned as to how well you were acquainted with Tren and your own body. My thoughts were to be cautious with the 500mg Tren E. Knowing that you can't bail if you were not feeling too good. So I would side with the lower dose Tren if you aren't sure of how you handle the sides. Once seasoned with the Tren , well ya do what ever agrees and build to the higher dose.
    This is my second go with Tren so I'm being careful myself. Kicking the Tren with Tren ace @ 100mg EOD and beginning the Tren E at 250mg wk. But That's me and my opinion for someone not well acquainted with Tren sides....crazy mike

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Not to throw the curve ball here... But why not just make them equal?

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    LOL...damn you!

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Now wait a minute, should we discuss this some more ha! lol. ...crazy mike

The reason I thought you were suppose to do higher tren and lower test is because it manages the sides and keeps them reasonable while improving gains.. That was the question I initially tried to ask, is that actually true? Anyone have any personal experience?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I've never tried the opposite... But I loved my recent cycle and it was 210mg Prop and 450mg Tren A / week.
    I liked keeping the test at a TRT dose because tren is so much stronger as a compound. Let it do the work for you, while leaving the test at or slightly higher than what you'd produce on your own. The thought behind it is you'll get leaner gains from the tren. I don't really think I would even consider trying it the other way around. Minor sweats and some insomnia, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    I've never tried the opposite... But I loved my recent cycle and it was 210mg Prop and 450mg Tren A / week.
    I liked keeping the test at a TRT dose because tren is so much stronger as a compound. Let it do the work for you, while leaving the test at or slightly higher than what you'd produce on your own. The thought behind it is you'll get leaner gains from the tren. I don't really think I would even consider trying it the other way around. Minor sweats and some insomnia, but that's about it.
    Hmm. I'm inclined to agree with you so I think I'm gonna go with my second cycle 300-400 test E 12 weeks and 500 tren E 10 weeks. Thanks a lot!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't like tren for bulking, but my only experence with it (for bulking) was test at 450/week and tren at 400/week.

I ratio of test doesn't effect the sides from tren. Tren sides are tren sides, too much tren regardless of test dose will most likely give you sides, that point is different for different people. I would recommend watching your bloodwork, even with minimal sides that you can feel tren is hard on the bloodwork and a proper time off/PCT should be followed.

OP I'm sorry if I derailed your thread. Really I am. Back to your question , I only told you of my experience so far and so the exact Q' that I should have answered I can't. I am limited with my experience. So good luck some others should jump in and help more. ...crazy mike

Thread Information