banani1 is offline New Member

When aspirating somthing came out!

Ok so Im currently running test cyp and eq and today I was gonna inject into my shoulders 1.5ml each side,I pinned my right shoulders and it was a good shot, no blood, no pain during or after nothing. But when I pinned my left shoulder when I was aspirating some yellow goo came out, so I pulled out the needle, pushed the yellow thing out, switch needles and injected into my glute... and now Im wondering what it was because Im reading around the internet and some say that it might be infection and some say that it might be oil from the last shot that hasnt dissolved, I shot my shoulders 4days ago, but Did not feel pain, burning sensation, hot feeling or swelling in my left shoulder since ever... so I wonder if my left shoulder is infected or did was it just some old oil, and should I rest my delts for now?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    could be a sterile abscess maybe

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    that's weird. Keep us posted. Im intensly interested in "almost abscesses". Helps guys know when to shit their pants or not, seriously. Like ive had a couple blood "clots" in the muscle from big shots that took weeks to dislove, but not abscessed.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had this happen in the past. I used to pin my pecs when I was using a lot of gear and needed more spots and after a time I had the same yellowish goo come out. I remember aspirating and the goo went into the syringe. The gear I was using at the time was not high quality and I assume it was some type of infection although I had no pain or swelling in that area. I'd be interested to hear from others because I've never been quite sure what that was. It happened a few more times over the course of a month or so but it never happened again.

banani1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I had this happen in the past. I used to pin my pecs when I was using a lot of gear and needed more spots and after a time I had the same yellowish goo come out. I remember aspirating and the goo went into the syringe. The gear I was using at the time was not high quality and I assume it was some type of infection although I had no pain or swelling in that area. I'd be interested to hear from others because I've never been quite sure what that was. It happened a few more times over the course of a month or so but it never happened again.
    Metalject, did it just go away on its own? what did you do and also did you not inject into your pecs for a while?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Possibly fat. What does a cut of beef shoulder look like.
    Muscle, fat and blood when it's not dead.
    Whatch the area for signs of infection but it's probally pretty harmless.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    post inflammatory serous fluid. lol

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banani1 View Post
    Metalject, did it just go away on its own? what did you do and also did you not inject into your pecs for a while?
    I had been injecting my pecs for some time when this happened. I couldn't tell you how long. I don't remember. I did stop injecting my pecs for awhile after this happened. Started back up about a year later when the number of injections got heavy again, but the issue never happened again.

Thread Information