Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: Torn achilles Questions on quicker healing.

blaqmac is offline New Member

Torn achilles Questions on quicker healing.

First off I;ve been on this site for over ten yrs now and love reading the information people have. First time posting and kinda just asking what people think.

Long story short getting a MRI tomorrow they don't think I should get surgery as of NOW (could be to high or I might have tore it by my calf.. sorry Idk much about Achilles) but things could change after the MRI.

OBV HG is a choice but im asking for opinions so I can research alittle.

thanks for reading and I hope I get some good options...

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqmac
    First off I;ve been on this site for over ten yrs now and love reading the information people have. First time posting and kinda just asking what people think.

Long story short getting a MRI tomorrow they don't think I should get surgery as of NOW (could be to high or I might have tore it by my calf.. sorry Idk much about Achilles) but things could change after the MRI.

OBV HG is a choice but im asking for opinions so I can research alittle.

thanks for reading and I hope I get some good options...
    Are you asking if you should use hgh to help heal?

And if its torn through only surgery will be able to repair it
    Red Bastard likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If its torn past a certain percentage it'll have to be repaired. Can't really do anything until the doc evaluates it.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Yeah MRI is coming soon but what i was told, if its high enough they can't surgically repair it if its by the soleus. (sorry I wish I could tell you more but ive been getting a lot of info fast and fighting with my insurance rite now.)

I guess if its none surgical besides hgh what else can help me with my healing process??

thank you for replying..

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with above about if its torn, but if your not going to need surgery and looking for something to speed repair look into hgh and/or TB500.
    Also have your testosterone checked if its low or even on the lower end of normal that can hinder healing.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After your MRI just go from there

I actually have a Gastrocnemius Tear. so that's in my calf but I like tb500 I think im gonna look into that alittle more.

I've been getting a lot of people saying surgery if I did tear my Achilles but most doctors ive talked to said there trying to go away from surgery now and the Achilles will reattach . (I didn't tear my Achilles but so people know, you don't always need surgery when you tear your Achilles doctors now prefer no surgery from testing)

thanks guys for helping out

Thread Information