Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: would a low dose of tren ace cause bad sides?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

would a low dose of tren ace cause bad sides?

Just curious if adding a very low dose of 50mg EOD to a test prop cycle would be a bad idea? I know how my body responds to prop so was thinking of adding a small amount of Tren Ace to see how I respond to it. I'm thinking Ace because it clears the system in a few days so if sides suck I won't be stuck with them for a week

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    cycle history?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    ^^^X2

Acetate is definitely the way you want you go for your first time with tren , 50mg EOD is a cautious dose, but not ineffective IMHO
    Everyone has a different opinion on when to run tren, and since we're all different the only it ultimately comes down to you, what you know about your body and how it reacts to certain compounds.

aviator850 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Just curious if adding a very low dose of 50mg EOD to a test prop cycle would be a bad idea? I know how my body responds to prop so was thinking of adding a small amount of Tren Ace to see how I respond to it. I'm thinking Ace because it clears the system in a few days so if sides suck I won't be stuck with them for a week
    do you react badly to prop? What are your vials, 100mg/ml? if so why not just run 100mg EOD. how much is a small amount of tren to you?

This would be my 3rd cycle. I'm. 37 years old also on TRT for a year now. I'm 5'8" tall 195lbs at about 11% bf. My Prop/var cycle went well. I know most say to wait on Term but my next cycle is going g to be another 8 weeks of Test Prop but may add a kick start with tbol. I was thinking of adding tren at 50mg/EOD to see how I respond to it. If I add the tren I will prob drop the tbol because I know how I respond to prop so I don't think I want to add 2 new compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by aviator850 View Post
    do you react badly to prop? What are your vials, 100mg/ml? if so why not just run 100mg EOD. how much is a small amount of tren to you?
    Yes, my vials are 100 mg/ml. I started it at only 75 mg EOD with keeping my try dose of test c. I ended up dropping the C and running it at 150mg/EOD and I would do the same next cycle or keep it at 100mg/EOD with 50 mg of term Ace. Did t have any issues running this cycle. Also did Var at 80mg day for 6 weeks but think my Var was really under dosed.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Why not.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You'll just have to see how your body responds to it but your doing it the right way imo low dose and using tren a

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only one way to find out. I wouldn't go below 250/300 mgs a week so you can see some results. At this point, the sides should be very manageable. For the first go around with tren I would drop the Tbols like you stated so you will be more in tune to your body.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Only one way to find out. I wouldn't go below 250/300 mgs so you can see some results. At this point, the sides should be very manageable. For the first go around with tren I would drop the Tbols like you stated so you will be more in tune to your body.
    That makes perfect sense. I would run 75mg of prop and tren EOD for a starting point and adjust if needed. Will save the tbol for next cycle. I won't be starting this for another 5-7 weeks but just getting things set.

Thread Information