boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

Methyltrienolone injectable

My source has this in stock atm. Has got me intrigued, didnt really know much about it until i seen it.

Been doing a bit of reading around on a phew sites about it, seems like the grouse. Just want to get first hand experience from people.

The good and the bad.

What i should watch out for?
    Is it like a pre workout injection, for instance TNE?
    How often should it be taken?

All input would be great.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Ummm...isn't this just tren that has gone through the 17AA process? This would mean it's an ORAL not injectable! This is my understanding of it...oh and that it's quite toxic of course

boz
    Your wrong on this one lunk also comes in injectable form.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    Your wrong on this one lunk also comes in injectable form.
    OK...well I am assuming (but could be wrong) that it still is the same compound but in an injectable form much like you can get Var or Winny. If this is the case it will still have to survive 2nd pass even if injected and will still be hepatoxic.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I've only ever seen this in oral form and it is one of the most toxic orals out there. Never heard of anyone taking it before so I'm subscribed to see what anyone has to say about it

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    I've only ever seen this in oral form and it is one of the most toxic orals out there. Never heard of anyone taking it before so I'm subscribed to see what anyone has to say about it
    Well maybe i should put my hand up, prob going to buy a vial now u had said this. Since its not oral either, i have a bit of restriction from the toxicity.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    As long as you have your research done thouroughly go for it! I'd like to see what you have to say about it from actual experience with the compound.
    Although being in injectable for seems like it would lower toxicity I have no basis of research on this. Just understand what you're getting yourself into

boz
    Indeed, throws me off a bit though when its dosed at 2mg/ml

boz
    Well i finally had the courage to give this a go. I took 1mg an hour pre workout. My god did i feel it, strength through the ROOF!! Intensity and focus was amazing, i had to sit down for 5 - 10 mins during my workout cause my body could not keep up with what my mind wanted to do, just wanted to keep lifting. I took a scoop of jack3d to add onto this workout to, was an amazing back workout! Anyway later on during the night when i went to fall asleep i could not sleep im positive it was the tren with no ester, because i can normally sleep off jack3d if i had it for a workout. I needed .25mg of a xanax to get to sleep, thats the only downfall oh and the toxicity obviously, this compound should be taken max once a week maybe for legs or a muscle that needs intensity, this is not for the faint hearted this stuff.

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Any updates on how your cycle went? I recently came across this and was considering a 3-weeker myself (though I have not found a liquid form yet). I'm curious about the dosing: you mentioned you took 1mg an hour before workout. Recommended doses for oral are 250-750mcg. Were you able to inject a higher-than-recommended dose because of tolerance and experience, or is that because it is liquid and not oral so the sides would (in theory) be less severe?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is what T-MOS was abusing (he had worked up to 8mg daily by injection) when he died in his sleep. It is very potent and very harsh on the body.

Other experienced guys have run it at more moderate doses and blown up in a few weeks (I've seen a few logs). But even they agreed that it wasn't worth it due to the side effects.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 10-23-2013 at 09:19 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    This is what T-Moss was abusing (he had worked up to 8mg daily by injection) when he died in his sleep. It is very potent and very harsh on the body.
    Well damn

Thread Information