Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMike
  • 1 Post By orbitz21

Thread: Travel Advice

orbitz21 is offline Junior Member

Cool Travel Advice

Hey all, I Need some help. I started Test-p just a few weeks ago and i'm pinning EOD. I live in NJ and the first week of Nov. i'm heading to Vegas to catch up with some friends for about a week. I only did 3 cycles before and I never actually been on a vacation during one. I really don't want to stop my cycle for a week. I really only need to bring 1 vial and just a few needles and syringes. Of course I wouldn't put it in my carry on, I'd put it in my checked bag. I don't really know the law about needles on a plane and not sure about the Test on board. Can anyone give me advice about this? Do you think they will find the needles thru the scanner? if so what do I say? what about the vial of Test? can I hide it? or what if they find it? or should I just stop my cycle for the week and continue when I get back? Let me know if any of you guys went thru this or let me know what you think. Thx

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could you send supplies by FedEx or UPS to an address in LV? Checked bags are randomly searched and many x-rayed. Not a smart idea to try and take it through airport.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I've traveled with gear before. I had a lot so I had to get creative and put the oil into unlabeled brown vials. then I just stuck those in my hygiene bag, no big deal. Fukin TSA took my liquid soap because it was "too large" and completely ignored the steroids . The needles aren't illegal and to be honest not really suspicious so don't worry, just stick them in your checked bag.
    evander87 likes this.

MuscleInk, I thought about that but I'd have to send it to the hotel. seems like it'll be a hassle tho for just a week.
    AlphaMike, yea i'm just bringing 1 vial and yea I was thinking of changing it. and I wasn't sure about the needles. Like if I needed to say I have a medical condition or something if they see it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    A hassle to go to the post office or a hassle being stopped at the airport.

Let me think.

Mail it.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    There are 'X-Ray Proof' papers you could wrap it with.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    There are 'X-Ray Proof' papers you could wrap it with.
    That wouldn't raise suspension. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Haha I didn't think they could see the wrapper?? There are some sources that use this technique. I also hear putting them in condoms helps hiding them lol

I need my condoms for Vegas. lol.
    JinNtonic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous

Haha I didn't think they could see the wrapper?? There are some sources that use this technique. I also hear putting them in condoms helps hiding them lol
    That's ridiculous. How does latex or vinyl block X-ray electrons? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

Exactly. Not worth the risk IMO.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

That's ridiculous. How does latex or vinyl block X-ray electrons? Lol
    I know x-ray cant pass through lead stone , but if you had a block of stone in your suitcase that'll look dodgey haha

GlockBAK8811 is offline Junior Member
    If it was me I would take the label off and put in toiletry bad. 99.99% you won't have any issues. I would have a backup plan like " its vitamins". Figure out something that is OTC and injectable and go with that story. I wouldn't worry too much but that doesn't mean to not have a backup plan. I like the original mail option also.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Seriously? I can't imagine sitting in the plane crossing my fingers and hoping they don't find it when you could just as easily mail it. There's plenty of legal things that people mail to their hotels because they can't or don't want to take it on the plane. If you were going on a hunting trip somewhere there's a good chance you'd decide to mail your guns and ammo to the hotel or lodge. But if it's a hassle, by all means do whatever's more convenient.

Just let us know what you do and how it goes

Psaletta is offline Member
    Buy some b12 and transfer it to that vial. Worked for me last year. Or just mail it. Not a huge deal. It will be waiting at the front desk when you check in. I've done both. Mailing is no work no hassle.

Thx for all the advice guys. i'm thinking I might just mail it

Money Talks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz21 View Post
    Thx for all the advice guys. i'm thinking I might just mail it
    Have you heard of "internal carrying"? You put the vials in a condom and put them in your rectal cavity. Of course the full body scanners would probably see that and you would then have to go through a body cavity search, followed by being arrested and charged with trying to smuggle narcotics.

btw, yes I am joking. If I was you, I would mail the stuff. I always use long estered compounds, so if I am going on vacation, I can be gone for 7 days and still be good to go.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Could you send supplies by FedEx or UPS to an address in LV? Checked bags are randomly searched and many x-rayed. Not a smart idea to try and take it through airport.
    Oh yes, they inspect! During my trip to CA & Las Vegas last year I found 3 separate TSA notices stating they had inspected my checked-luggage. I had a vial, pins & band-aids buried in the bag. The bottle had a script on it, as I'm on TRT...

Quote Originally Posted by APIs

Oh yes, they inspect! During my trip to CA & Las Vegas last year I found 3 separate TSA notices stating they had inspected my checked-luggage. I had a vial, pins & band-aids buried in the bag. The bottle had a script on it, as I'm on TRT...
    Yes sir, I've had that happen several times as well which is why I mentioned it. In 2012 on a trip to Vietnam, my bag had been searched by TSA as indicated by their familiar notice placed inside my checked bags. I had 9 preloaded syringes I placed in a sealed biohazard bag and inside the bag a script written for TRT. Had that script not been in the bag, I'm sure I would have been detained and answering a lot of questions.

Thread Information