Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: deca over test ???

flyguy6661 is offline Member

deca over test ???

so next cycle im probally going to go with test/deca as my body seems to tolorate it well and i dont get any issues and recover well from this cycle also its nice and simple, im leaving tren for another day. my question is which of the 2 compounds give better muscle mass ? i was planning on either running 700mg test & 500mg deca OR 500mg test & 700mg deca. which of these 2 would give better results for muscle mass ?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Age / stats will help

in most cases no more than 500 is really going to benifit ya. Not to mention you can avoid more sides staying lower and still get quality mass. Mass is derived from food not the amounts of AAS.

understood however more is better for muscle mass in some cases if your body can handle it. i cycle once every 10 months so want to make the most of it hence why il up the dose slightly. im 24, 6' and 15 stone. im guesing test higher than deca would be a better option ?

thats not how it works.

And no if anything most ( not me) but most people would go with lower test to supp natural levels and let the deca do the work.

Again more will not directly relate to more gains, that is a false impression so many people have. How do you know your body can handle this? Not saying it cant ( i mean neither of those amounts are crazy but just wondering you method)

24 is a lil young how many cycles have you done? do you have labs done? what is your bf%

This will help make a better decision.

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    understood however more is better for muscle mass in some cases if your body can handle it. i cycle once every 10 months so want to make the most of it hence why il up the dose slightly. im 24, 6' and 15 stone. im guesing test higher than deca would be a better option ?

HOLD UP!

Why does your profile say you are 21?

this will be my fourth cycle, i had BW done to check for my test levels and results came back fine. i started a little young but know what im chancing. my bf is probally at its highest at the moment im guessing 15% however this is literally all sat on my stomach. so youre saying higher deca will give better results than higher test ? also last cycle was 600mg prop with 600mg NPP

i get this all the time, i was 21/22 when i made my account and i tried to change my age but it wont let me

Your join date is AUG 2011 and if you were 21 then how are you 24 now 2 years later?

Or are you trying to say your almost 24?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Doesn't really matter which way you run it because ae you know it will be diet and training that will determine your results but as larger said you usually get more sides with higher test if it were me it would be the lower test

any way if you are old enough I dont know and cant guess and assuming your not going to listen to me anyway about laying off..

id say 500 of each is more than enough.. thats if it was me and if i was a fan of deca .. I use deca but very small amounts and not for the purpose you are using it.

All said and done.. Id get labs / get and actual bf% test done and those many cycles and your age I wouldnt even consider a bulker. 15% is pretty high to start adding more.

its winter time, 15% if fine for me. when im on cycle bulking it would be hard for me to go past 15% like i said its only fat around stomach yet im still only a 32inch weist so nothing major. i may try 700mg deca and 500mg test then. hopefully bang on some decent mass

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your next cycle will be Only your 4th cycle?

And you were 21 in October 2011, my basic maths tell me you aren't the age you say. Especially as you say were 24 6 months ago.
    marcus300 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Exactly !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Your next cycle will be Only your 4th cycle?

And you were 21 in October 2011, my basic maths tell me you aren't the age you say. Especially as you say were 24 6 months ago.

Thread Information