motivated42 is offline New Member

25yr Old Male looking for help with first cycle

First of all I want to say thanks to all of the people on here for their seemingly endless information. It is mind boggling if I read too much so I try and take my time reading up. Anyway I want to try a Clen /T3 cycle, my friend got a cycle of of here and loved it. He didn't take an anabolic with his but I would like to. I have never taken an anabolic cycle but have always wanted to, it seems some people in my gym do as they seem to get big fairly fast.

I ordered the Clen/T3 already from a good site..ar-r but have no idea on the rest. I am good on the nutrition aspect but would love some advice on the anabolic aspect. There are so many different types that I have read on that I still dont know what to take. I understand the law and read the guidelines on here but any help or pointed in the right direction of what to take or good sites would help a lot. I would really like to get a start now as I am on college break until the first part of July.

I have dhea,taurine and some other vitamins lined up to take with this.I have looked into trainers in my area but to be honest they are all pretty clueless as there are no hard core gyms where AI live, mainly small fitness centers. I would prefer to not ask the people who appear to be possibly taking them as their technique and workouts are pretty horrible so I would rather start with a solid base of information from here rather than uneducated advice from someone in the gym.

I am 5'11 235, i build bulk and strength easily with an ok amount of tone muscle but have never really been able to cut up. I vary my workouts from heavy months to light, high/low reps and so on. I read a lot but have been stuck on the best anabolic to take and I would like to take an anabolic after my clen/t3 cycle, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    motivated what is your bf% and goals?

Also, read the attached from austine: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    if you don't run some test with the T3 you are likely to burn up more muscle. I cant recommend on what to do positively with these compounds for I am still learning more and more about them myself

Clen /T3/Keto is a popular cutting cycle. Do you want to run an AAS cycle along with Clen/T3/Keto?

Thread Information