Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II

Thread: Cycle Advise

joestealth72 is offline New Member

Cycle Advise

Here is my story:

This is all advise and Guidance that I received from a professional body builder and trainer whom I have since dropped. please note that based on my own research i did not agree but did it anyway. Would like as many opinions as I can get.

I started my first cycle 2/3/2013 300 mg testC & 75 MG Deca for 12 weeks increased Deca to 200 6 weeks in. this was shots twice a week Monday and Friday. then my trainer insisted that i keep on the test c at 300mg once a week so I did until 9/11/2013 when I got blood back and my estrogen was over 250 i freaked and stopped cold turkey then of course my test dropped to 257 but my estrogen was still around 150. Doctor put me on TRT Axiron which I did from 10/14 2013 to 12/11/2013.

12/12/13 starting another cycle 300 testC 250 Deca Monday and Friday.

I feel great and look good. I want to bulk up a bit over the next 6 weeks. So I have some TrenE but have been doing allot of reading but not finding the definite answers I am looking for.

What i am looking for is opinions on the 1st Cycle & more important current.

1. Can I drop the Deca and and switch over to the Tren E.
    2. Can you mix the Tren E with the test in Same shot? or do separate?
    3. Amount of Tren E to see good results but minimize sides?

I plan to stop Mid to late February go on PCT and the start a cutting Cycle in May .

Thanks

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow professional put u on trt great job
    Provide some stats
    Deca is hard to recovery from and u want to throw tren in
    Do you mind trt for rest of your life or were u tring to get off at some point
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 01-23-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Yea I know right.

5'9"
    14.9% BF

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you can mix tren and test in the same shot. But, I would not run the tren personally if I were you. It is a strong AAS and you should feel more comfortable with what you are doing. Since you stopped cold turkey once from fear, I can see you doing the same thing if on tren and something makes you nervous. Good luck.

OKI Thanks.

I realized stopping cold turkey was a stupid thing to do.

i have been reading allot of horror stories about tren this is why i am seeking advice. On one side it is the best / one of the strongest AAS out there and on the other side, the sides can be pretty scary.

I really don't want to have to be on TRT the rest of my life but if I have to I have to. i have been trying to go all natural with PCT.

on another note for AI I have been using Trans-resveratrol seems to work great. bloods tomorrow so I am very Curios to see where my estrogen is right now. Last I did it worked great kept estro in check. When I switched over to exemestane (Aromasin ) This is when my estro shot up.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck and even though I run tren frequently I wouldn't suggest it until your are really comfortable with all the other compounds you run.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I don't know why it is such a common theme for new people wanting to run tren for their first cycle. I think most people are underestimating the potential of test alone. I have run tren before, it is a very strong steroid I gained a substantial amount of lean mass from it. I can also say the side effects associated with it were strong too, as mentioned above I would not recommend it for this cycle, stick with test. Also just so I understand, are you only running 300mg of test c per week? If so it is a little on the low side, not saying you won't see results, just most people use 400mg to 500mg a week for their first cycle. I would use 400mg per week personally.
    Oki-Des likes this.

I am running 600 MG test C a week & 500 mg Deca a week currently. do 2 shots a week Monday and Friday test C 300 MG and Deca 250 mg.

King I have done quite a bit of research spent a lot of time on these forums here and on others. This is my second cycle if you can call it that have not been really off test for a year now because of the advice I listen too which shrunk my nuts to about nothing and forced me onto TRT.

have to say though even with test at like 257 it did not effect my sex drive. Which was kind of odd.

This is why I am back on here looking for peoples opinions. I am very happy with the results i have now, but i am sure you know and everyone knows how it is. got fairly big and tone but want to get bigger. Has turned into a life style / addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    I don't know why it is such a common theme for new people wanting to run tren for their first cycle. I think most people are underestimating the potential of test alone. I have run tren before, it is a very strong steroid I gained a substantial amount of lean mass from it. I can also say the side effects associated with it were strong too, as mentioned above I would not recommend it for this cycle, stick with test. Also just so I understand, are you only running 300mg of test c per week? If so it is a little on the low side, not saying you won't see results, just most people use 400mg to 500mg a week for their first cycle. I would use 400mg per week personally.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    You should see some decent results from those doses however, are you experiencing any sexual side effects? Generally the rule of thumb is to run twice as much test as deca to prevent the infamous "deca dick". What is your prognosis for TRT, is this something you are on for the rest of your life now? If so I would recommend going to the nearest sporting goods store, purchase either a handgun or preferably a shot gun, find your bodybuilder friend and blow his knee caps off. By advising you to cruise on test for a year he might have screwed you up for the rest of your life. Worst advice he could have given you. Hope it all works out for your.

I know I very pissed off at him for that and no longer talking with him. I don't know about the long term of the TRT we will see I guess after I get off this cycle and am going to come off slowly and PCT and see what happens.

I am going for bloods tomorrow to see where I am at now.

Sex Drive is great no Decca Dick. On and Off test

Thanks

Thread Information