uvafan4life2 is offline New Member

Blood work i need to ask for?

I've been having pain in my prostate and my liver and i've been having hot flashes. What blood work should i ask for to check my estrogen/prostate/ and my liver?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uvafan4life2 View Post
    I've been having pain in my prostate and my liver and i've been having hot flashes. What blood work should i ask for to check my estrogen/prostate/ and my liver?
    I don't think that is a decision that you would have to make. If you tell your doc what symptoms you are having he would issue the required lab work. Is this cycle related?

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    I don't think that is a decision that you would have to make. If you tell your doc what symptoms you are having he would issue the required lab work. Is this cycle related?
    everytime i bring it up to them they act like it's nothing and that i'm too young to have these problems.... it's very discouraging all i want is the peace of mind to know that my prostate/liver/ and my estrogen levels are ok

everytime i bring it up to them they act like it's nothing and that i'm too young to have these problems.... it's very discouraging all i want is the peace of mind to know that my prostate/liver/ and my estrogen levels are ok
    Sounds like a sucky doctor. You can ask for a comprehensive hormone panel, it will check for any hormonal imbalances, checks test, estrogen, psa (prostate) ect. As far as liver goes, I think you need a separate vial drawn to check for liver values. What kind of problems are you having with your liver?

Sounds like a sucky doctor. You can ask for a comprehensive hormone panel, it will check for any hormonal imbalances, checks test, estrogen, psa (prostate) ect. As far as liver goes, I think you need a separate vial drawn to check for liver values. What kind of problems are you having with your liver?
    pain, burping constantly, bloated stomach, feels like it's enlarged

pain, burping constantly, bloated stomach, feels like it's enlarged
    I guess blood work would be the first step in this. Only you can judge how serious your symptoms are. Personally I would go to a different doctor if the one know doesn't want to do anything. Best of luck to you.

I guess blood work would be the first step in this. Only you can judge how serious your symptoms are. Personally I would go to a different doctor if the one know doesn't want to do anything. Best of luck to you.
    appreciate it man i am a prime example of someone who did not do their research and is suffering the consequences.

appreciate it man i am a prime example of someone who did not do their research and is suffering the consequences.
    If you have the time, please enlighten us. It would serve new younger members with a real life experience on what can happen if steroids are used too early and improperly. I am assuming your ailments are a result of steroid use ?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If push comes to shove and you cannot get the cooperation of your healthcare provider, you can order bloodwork kits online. If you're lucky enough to have a nurse or other healthcare professional in your family then they can pull your blood sample. If not, you'll need to take your kit to a lab and they'll charge you a fee to draw the blood. Then just send the kit off and the results will be sent to you.

If you have the time, please enlighten us. It would serve new younger members with a real life experience on what can happen if steroids are used too early and improperly. I am assuming your ailments are a result of steroid use?
    Well i ran my frist pro hormone cycle at 18, No proper pct/ no cycle support no nothing. About a year later i ran superdrol again with no cycle support/pct/or anything. A guy from the gym told me the proper way to post cycle is to taper off the superdrol so he told me to get another bottle and just take a smaller dose. So i did 2 cycles back to back. About 3 months after the second cycle i started having severe pain in my liver and my prostate and having horrible anxiety and hot flashes. I went to the doctor and they found out my test level was 219. Since then things have just gotten worse i have no energy i am in constant pain and my sex drive is completelly shot. All at the ripe young age of 20. Anyone thinking of running a cycle needs to get their serms and pct all laid out before hand and make sure they just support for their organs or they might end up like me.

Thread Information